HELP I screwed up

Old 10-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Default HELP I screwed up

HELP, I have the basic deal here,and I used my 2 ad's at different times to post an ad for a shortblock I HAVE for sale and now if I cancel 1 it looks like I sold it and have to pay 1% to rj .THATS fine when I sell it but dont need to do it twice! ive always paid and dont question it !!! Now Ive got a couple of books Id like to sell and cant post em ! IM an Idiot..... I didnt know when I did this about the currant policy CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ...D.R.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:33 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Cancelling ad

You dont have to pay 1% if you dont sell--Im not sure why they came up with this crap! I cancel everytime I dont sell & repost-Everyone is wise to this-
Old 10-14-2008, 10:48 AM
Racefab57
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! D.R.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:01 AM
bugzzy1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

you can't cancel an ad unless you're a paying member anymore
Old 10-15-2008, 06:58 AM
PJ
CRAFTSMAN

Default Marking the item sold

You DO NOT have to be a paying member to cancel an ad. You can mark the item as SOLD and it will free up a spot on your account to post another ad. Providing you want to do this before the ad is expired, as that will also open up another ad position.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:58 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Marking the item sold

Originally Posted by pj
You DO NOT have to be a paying member to cancel an ad. You can mark the item as SOLD and it will free up a spot on your account to post another ad. Providing you want to do this before the ad is expired, as that will also open up another ad position.
PJ
Let me ask you this, if someone is trying to sell something and they cancel the ad by marking it sold. They repost it but there is already a ad up saying its sold. Most people wont look at a ad again if they see its been sold, which in turn cuts down your honor payments because they cant sell them now because everyone thinks they are sold ? See what I am saying. I am a member but know a lot of people who are not that either stopped posting or stopped looking on here. Just my 2 cents
Old 11-06-2008, 04:00 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Posting

If you just join for $50 a year you dont have that sold deal that comes up-Im not selling the joining deal but if you are a regular user its worth the money-I have 5 ads posted at the sametime- with pitcure gallerys:roll:
Old 11-06-2008, 06:56 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

JUST SPEND THE MONEY AND BECOME A FULL MEMBER--I THINK WE NEED TO PUT A POT TOGETHER WHERE WE CAN KICK IN AND HELP SOME OF YOU GUYS PAY FOR THIS ops: ops:

IT IS ALOT OF MONEY BUT IT IS VERY, VERY CHEAP FOR SELLING YOUR TOYS AND PARTS :lol: :lol:
NOT BEING OFFENSIVE OR MEAN BUT COME ON--YOU CAN AFFORD TO BUILD A PROJECT !?!?![JOIN UP]
PLUS THE ADDED """"BONUS""""--YOU CAN TALK TO US ON THIS HERE FORUM AND HELP US OUT WHEN WE NEED IT :? :? :twisted: :? :twisted:OR NEED YELLED AT OR CORRECTED OR???????????? :twisted: :?: :twisted:

LIVELY