Ever been TagTeamed on here?

Old 10-11-2008, 05:06 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Ever been TagTeamed on here?

I posted on here a couple months ago(pg3) about a paul Zodda from Hebron ct Ripping me off(Screennames sweetpea,Zmann) Well last month I get An email from a Chris Neal in Hartford ct wanting to trade me for some BBC parts-One of the ads was a 427 ford Steel crank ad#1292647-thats infact a cast crank,A team"G" intake thats a $50.00 intake(not a team"G)& some other junk-Its taken me since early last month to get all my parts(shipped usps) & Im still waiting on the last of them-Long story short,Shes either Sweetpeas Squeeze or his wife using another name,I did track her down at the Acct.office where shes employed after no response to Ph or emails she did respond,her mailroom person forgot to ship the parts??Paul still owes me a New 450 Holley carb & I just decided to suck it up on this junk she sent me-Paul did wind up getting my new BBC Polished airgap $400 intake,New Harlen Sharp rockers,NIB Billit T/C,Lakewood Bell housing & a $2900 set of 6.135 Carrillo "H"beam Rods-
for this She sent me a $50 intake,a set of the smallest tube headers I have ever seen,A moroso fuel log,Cast crank,5 cast pistons & rods & a set of sbc valvecovers-It all sounded ok until I started recieving the parts--Just passing this note on,It would be alot funner if it was someone else! LOL Her screenname is Tweets1998,Name Christine Neal-She goes by another name at work(Ernest&Young Acct,225 asylum st.EY 14th floor,Hartford CT 06103-When I ask for Christine Neal the receptionest didnt know anyone by that name-When I told her it was car parts she told me about one of the people in the office whose partner was into cars)Paul Zodda-I asked was she from Hebron Ct & sure enough bingo--This is possibly her maiden name-I have trouble letting go of being screwed once let alone twice!! I have considered calling her upper management & letting them know they have someone like that working there but it probably wouldnt make any difference--
Old 10-12-2008, 07:32 AM
gsforless
JUNIOR BUILDER

I had the "tag team" crap tried on me a while back.Some will remember a few months ago,I traded cars with "speedy121" and he screwed me on some shocks,a set of slicks and an MSD box.He failed to get the car I traded him transfered and out of my name and I junked the title.

I won't drag this out too much,but a couple weeks passed and I get a call from a guy saying that he came across the car,traded for it and when he went to register it,discovered that the title was no good and he asked if I could get him a title.Said he did NOT know the guy he got the car from at all,just happened upon it by chance.

After much digging around online,I discovered that the supposed "buyer",was in fact the father in law of the guy I traded the car to!!Needless to say,his story changed SEVERAL times during the course of our "discussions"...LOL.

For the record,the username on rj of the supposed "buyer" of the car is "Badluck2"

The nerve of some people.

Glen