Thread: need some help

Member CRAFTSMAN

need some help

I need to talk to someone that races in the Phoenix,Az.area.This is kinda off the wall but,I am trying to find someone that would be willing my brothers ashes in a parachute to be inployed at the end of a run?This was one of his last wishes.He lived in Glendale,Az.and I live In Ohio.I would ofcourse do it but my car does not require a chute.Thanks ,Tony.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    We're 300 miles from Phx,Az. here in New Mexico, but will be at Texas Motorplex this weekend if interested. Would need a bio though, could be interesting. You can PM me if interested.
    take care and God Bless,

Interesting idea... I used to live in Mesa & we could go to Pheonix on Wednesday nights to "Pheonix Firebird" raceway to run our cars on "anything you bring" night. Fond memories of that place & really good times. That is a great way to spread the ashes. God bless, Rigsby

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY out there...AWESOME !
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Member CRAFTSMAN

need some help

Dparker,rigsby,thanks for the replys.As it stands right now my brothers ashes now reside in the atate of Oregon.His daughter has them,I am not sure she will come back to Az. to do this.I would like to find more forums on drag race web sites,could anyone recomend another site?thanks Tony

Try hre.com. I think there are some racers from that area on there.

I live in Oregon too about an hour & a half from Portland. Good luck to you & God bless
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"