JOSH KIRK OR TO TRADE! EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Old 10-03-2008, 09:25 AM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default JOSH KIRK OR TO TRADE! EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

DO NOT EVER DO ANY TRADING WITH THIS GUY HE IS A SCAMMER ON RACING JUNK! WE TRADED A BLOWER FOR A COMPLETE RACE MOTOR AD #1280424 AND HE SENT US A PIECE OF JUNK MOTOR! IT HAS A CRACKED BLOCK WITH WATER IN IT & NOTHING ON THE MOTOR IS WHAT HE HAS LISTED! NO CHROME ANY WHERE IT LOOKS LIKE HE WENT TO THE JUNK YARD & GOT A MOTOR & SHIPPED IT TO US! WE WILL NOT SIT BACK AND TAKE THIS THERE WILL BE SOMETHING DONE TO MAKE THIS RIGHT. PEOPLE WORK TO HARD FOR THERE MONEY FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO TAKE ADVANGE OF US! WE ARE A FAMILY OF DRAG RACERS & ENJOY THE SPORT FOR WHAT IT IS. NOT FOR PEOPLE LIKE JOSH TO REUNION IT FOR OTHER PEOPLE! EVERYONE PLEASE BE AWARE OF HIM................!
BOONESRACING

boonesracing
SHOW GUEST

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:10 am Post subject: Josh Kirk or to trade EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We traded a 4000.00 blower for what was supposed to be a complete motor race ready ad #1280424 What we got was a junk motor that has a craced block & nothing on the motor that he has listed or what the pic shows!!!!!!! Do not do business with this guy he is a rip off We took pics of the motor we got & anyone with any common sense can see the differance.PLEASE READ THIS AND BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!

Old 10-03-2008, 01:52 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

hello i moved your post from general to scammer..i realize you are a guest...and probabaly just learning where to post..

just letting you know where your post in General went to. I also combined your two threads so people can follow this easier.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-03-2008, 02:19 PM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

The motor you recived is not junk. I bought it from A guy and listed it just as he had it listed.. It is not cracked there is nothing wrong with the motor
I am not a motor builder and do not know much about internal parts of a motor I was simply going by what He said when I bought it. I do know that I saw the motor running two days before he pulled it.. I am not a scammer I have tried to help every way possible when you guys had the shipping messed up for over a month. I sat at the house waiting and waiting I did everything I could do to help you guys and then you post something like this.. I have plenty of references and have traded many cars and parts with no complaints but i guess there has to be a bad apple in the bunch..

Thanks
Old 10-03-2008, 08:33 PM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default TO TRADE

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN SELLING THE MOTOR WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET ALONG WITH THE BLOWER WE SENT YOU WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE OUT OF TOWN? WE DID NOT MESS UP THE SHIPPING THEY WENT OUT SEVERAL TIMES AND YOU EITHER WERE NOT THERE OR YOU CALLED AND CANCLED THE SHIPPING I HATE TO TELL YOU MR BAD APPLE BUT I DO HAVE A PAPER TRAIL AND YOU AND YOUR WIFE TOGETHER WILL MAKE THIS RIGHT I AM REFERRING TO AD # 1308745 I HAVE ALSO REPORTED YOU TO RACING JUNK & THEY ARE ALSO INVESTAGATING THIS AS WELL THE MOTOR YOU SENT IS NOT THE MOTOR IN THE PICTURE YOU HAD IN THE AD!!!! I WILL NOT SIT BACK AND LET YOU TAKE ADVANGE OF A DISABLED PERSON ON A LIMITED INCOME I WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST YOU WE ALREADY HAVE A ATTORNEY HANLDING THIS SINCE WE TOOK THE PICS AT THE SHIPMENT BEFORE TOUCHED AND WE HAVE WERE YOU POSTED THE SAME MOTOR THAT WE WERE WAITING ON AND PUT IT IN A CAR WITH MY BLOWER THAT I SENT YOU AND SOLD MY BLOWER WITH THE MOTOR THAT WE TRADED FOR AND I DO KNOW ABOUT MOTORS AND THE ONLY THING THAT MATCH WHAT YOU POSTED WAS THE CROME TIMING CHAIN COVER ..THE MOTOR THAT WAS SENT TO ME WAS A JUNK NON WORKING MOTOR WHEN YOU PULL THE OIL PAN AND FRAGMENTS FALL EVERY WERE WATER EVERY WERE THE MOTOR IS BLOWN WITH A CRACKED CYLINDER MOTOR IS JUNK...WERE FAR FROM STUPID AND HAVE BEEN RACING ALL OUR LIFE.. CHARGES WILL BE FILED AGAINST HIM AND HIS WIFE...
Old 10-03-2008, 09:53 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

I don't know what type of return policy the both of you can work out, But I highly recommend it. Sellers must be held accountable for their listing.

If you don't have the facts leave the parts on the racks.

This phrase or any portion therof is copyright protected. Use of this phrase is expressively prohibited without the authorized consent of Big Daddy himself. LOL
Old 10-04-2008, 05:15 AM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Thank you ashbros he needs to make this right!!! he sold the blower we were tradeing with the motor we were supposed to get toghther & sent us a piece of shitz motor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know what type of return policy the both of you can work out, But I highly recommend it. Sellers must be held accountable for their listing.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:25 AM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

The motor you recived was not Junk and the picture in the add was for reference only.. You were aware of that per one of our many phone coversations prior to the motor purchace.. If you want set up shipping and you can have another motor picked up. But you are responsable for shipping just as I was for the blower.. If you want to get down to it the add you had posted for the blower was very misleading. I did not recieve the carbs in the picture. I recived two junk carbs that were no good, the studs on the intake were stripped out, the blower leaked oil, the bolt holes for the carbs didn't line up and were also stipped out and the intake was cracked by the front bolt holes and three of the runners.. if you did use it at all it must have been 10 yrs ago. I also have pitcures of this and made note with the UPS driver.
Old 10-04-2008, 08:38 AM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Oh yea, You did mess up on the shipping or was that just an excuse to try and get some money from me. First off you stated that there was a cod charge of $303 that you were supposed to pay to be sent to me and then you had it taken care of. Then some excuse that you paid it and I needed to wire you the $303 and you would send me a copy of the check?? Sounds like a scam to me. How is that when YOU set up ALL the shipping? Also How can I cancel the shipping when you again set it up. Thats pretty lame! I was here for many hours at a time waiting for a truck to show up. First no lift gate and then no truck, no phone call and then no truck and so on. It really seems to me that you guys are the ones trying to scam people..
Old 10-04-2008, 09:03 AM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default scammer....

Originally Posted by toTrade
Oh yea, You did mess up on the shipping or was that just an excuse to try and get some money from me. First off you stated that there was a cod charge of $303 that you were supposed to pay to be sent to me and then you had it taken care of. Then some excuse that you paid it and I needed to wire you the $303 and you would send me a copy of the check?? Sounds like a scam to me. How is that when YOU set up ALL the shipping? Also How can I cancel the shipping when you again set it up. Thats pretty lame! I was here for many hours at a time waiting for a truck to show up. First no lift gate and then no truck, no phone call and then no truck and so on. It really seems to me that you guys are the ones trying to scam people..

is this why you sold the motor that we traded you for? with the blower i sent you? and than send me a blown up piece of junk? shipping was at your house many times and you weren't ...you said you were at work far away so you put it on your wife and others to handle it and nothing waited months on you to send it..and now we know why you were reselling it in another car with our blower
Old 10-04-2008, 09:06 AM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default send what you sell "IT'S THE LAW"

im done with the talking just wanted to warn fellow racers on racing junk... i gave you time to make it right ...now it's in the laws hands

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -