Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default man charged with battery ON POLICE OFFICER for farting

This is true I aslso heardc it on the local radio. unbelievable. :roll:

http://yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79399

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26877682/

Man charged with battery for farting near cop
Police say suspect passed 'very odorous' gas during breathalyzer test

SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.Va. - A man has been charged with battery on a police officer for allegedly passing gas and fanning it toward a patrolman.

Jose A. Cruz, 34, of Clarksburg, W. Va., was pulled over early Tuesday for driving without headlights, police said. According to the criminal complaint, Cruz smelled of alcohol, had slurred speech and failed three field sobriety tests before he was handcuffed and taken to a police station for a breathalyzer test.

As Patrolman T.E. Parsons prepared the machine, Cruz scooted his chair toward Parsons, lifted his leg and "passed gas loudly," the complaint said.

Cruz, according to complaint, then fanned the gas toward the officer.

"The gas was very odorous and created contact of an insulting or provoking nature with Patrolman Parsons," the complaint alleged.

He was also charged with driving under the influence, driving without headlights and two counts of obstruction.

'I couldn't hold it no more'
Cruz acknowledged passing gas, but said he didn't move his chair toward the officer nor aim gas at the patrolman. He said he had an upset stomach at the time, but police denied his request to go to the bathroom when he first arrived at the station.

"I couldn't hold it no more," he said.

He also denied being drunk and uncooperative as the police complaint alleged. He added he was upset at being prepared for a breathalyzer test while having an asthma attack. The police statement said he later resisted being secured for a trip to a hospital that he requested for asthma treatment.

Cruz said the officers thought the gas incident was funny when it happened and laughed about it with him.

"This is ridiculous," he said. "I could be facing time."
Old 09-27-2008, 07:12 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: Was that stupid or what, how do you explain that to a judge :? :? I saw in the today's paper that charges were dropped :twisted: :twisted:
Old 09-27-2008, 07:56 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

If that stuck it would mean I am guilty of battery on every coworker and family member I have. ..but I never fan it at em...I prefer the crop dust method of attack. :lol:
Old 09-28-2008, 01:34 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

I like the stealth method, sneak in, drop the bomb, haul tail out of there. JMO, but if you have to fan it...You aint had enough beer, and boiled eggs.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:22 AM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

I like to save em up all day for Dutch Ovens :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 09-28-2008, 10:26 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: I like a s.b.d in checkout line, walk off leaving wife behind :!: :!:
Old 09-29-2008, 10:28 AM
NorthMotorSports
MASTER BUILDER

Lol I like the elevator method lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 10-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I like a good "trailer" in a crowd... then blamming on some poor soul who is innocent!! But seriously, that charge is BS... it is a part of our society now days... what a joke. I wish I could have the opertunity to fart on Obama- but that would be Assault, public indecientcey, & probably a HATE CRIME too. Just think: If I farted on Obama, I would make history!! Jesse Jackson & Oprah would work on enacting a new racial flatuation hate crime.. "flatuation awareness" semiars would be manditory for new government employees, congress would mandate all corparations around the country to switch to flatuation free work zones.... laywers would work around the clock & judges dockets would be filled with different flatuation citations... It would be EPIC!!! Still yet my friends, I would like to be the first man who farted on Obama.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:57 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

you know this could ultimitly delete guns, all you need to
do is fart on someone and it would be considered the most hannis
crime and then we won't have all the uneeded shootings.
but man the smell would have to be dealt with, i know its dumb,
but my neighbors son (19) was just shot in the head over a
few words, he died. i knew that boy since he was wearing diapers,
prayers for my friends in time of confusion and sadness, godspeed
Old 10-02-2008, 03:31 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

man... what a waste. That is too bad... over words too. What happend to the good ol' days??? Used to be the worst case a guy could fight mono/mono & throw down in a parking lot & you would have a winner & loser- maybe a broken nose & some lost pride. Now it is a 9mm & a whole lot of hurt people... man, that is evil.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -