Right Leg Found a Left One

Old 09-23-2008, 01:23 PM
davebat
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Right Leg Found a Left One

Was in Pay-Less shoes store today, while I was shopping for shoes in my wheelchair. I only have a right leg, they make you buy the pair of shoes even though I only need the one. Up rolls a guy in a wheelchair missing his right leg, he had the same shoe size. But he didn't have the same taste in shoes, we bought two pair of shoes, of course, each keeping just the one shoe from each pair.
After getting home, my wife made me realize that I still have one shoe I will not wear, because it looks so stupid. And he didn't like my choice of shoe either, so he probably waisted half his money also.

I really wonder if he'll call me next time he shops for shoes.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:04 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Wear the shoe I don't think it will look out of place. Probably fit like a glove. Unless you got a free comb with the shoes I don't think anyone would notice. Ha Ha :roll:
Old 09-26-2008, 04:08 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

My uncle works for a factory that supplies the workers with gloves. There is a guy with a only left hand and one in another dept with only a right hand. He goes and gets their unused gloves so he has an extra pair.