Beware of Al Clevenger AKA bluesteakdenim AKA redpinespygmys

Old 09-20-2008, 04:29 PM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Default Beware of Al Clevenger AKA bluesteakdenim AKA redpinespygmys

Beware of Al Clevenger AKA bluesteakdenim AKA redpinespygmys
He sold me a junk fuel injection system and now says it was a friends and not his problem. Al acted as a broker and collected a fee, Al gave HIS word that the unit would be good when we were ready to use it. Al is responsable legally for the items he sells. Then Al writes and cusses me and threatens me. I have not used one word of profanity or one threat towards Al. I just want him to take his junk back. AL IS NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD. Holley says the unit is too old to repair? I wonder who knew that before it was sold to me? Looks bad on Al doesn't it? Do not send this man your hard earned money or you could be his next victim.
Old 09-20-2008, 06:23 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

What is wrong with it and what is the ad number.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:26 PM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

No fuel pump power and no injector pulse. I could by pass the fuel pump but not the pulse. I will post the ad number on Monday it is printed out at work. Please do the right thing Al!
Old 09-30-2008, 05:17 AM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Default AL CLEVENGER

Al Clevenger still has not made good or even talked to me about the junk parts he sold me. I have filed charges in Missouri and Al will see what happens when you steal on the computer. DO NOT SEND AL CLEVENGER YOUR MONEY HE IS A THIEF!!!! I WILL UPDATE NEXT WEEK.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:48 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

What charges were filed on Al. Was the suit filed in or near St. Louis?
Old 10-02-2008, 04:17 PM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Default Al Clevenger

Papers have been filed in St Louis County Missouri. I will give them a chance to get to Al before I elaborate. St Louis County's internet fraud division is watching the civil suit that is already in motion. Any transaction taking place by mail is Federal and theft is considered mail fraud. Always use a postal money order as it also offers protection from the feds. The Federal and Local police are starting to crack down on internet fraud. Guys like Al have been doing this too long and will be stoped. DO NOT TRUST AL HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT EVEN TALK TOO YOU AFTER A GOOD SCREWING!
Old 10-31-2008, 05:32 PM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Al must have received his papers from the sheriff today. He posted an ad and wrote me cussing me. I smell justice!! Make good on your junk . AL IS A THIEF AND WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY WITH JUNK PARTS!!!! BEWARE!!!!!