WE MISSED OUR BIRTHDAY WANT TO SAY THANKS

Old 09-17-2008, 07:20 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Default WE MISSED OUR BIRTHDAY WANT TO SAY THANKS

Well guy's and girls i wanted to take the time out of our busy day to say thanks to all of you .

We started over a year ago and we are very proud to say that we had a great year.

A special thanks to Tom Bjuice Mark Spib lively 454 and so many more i dont know if i can remember them all right now.

i ask for input when i thought about doing this business and got so much great feed back from everyone it was a tremendous help in getting this deal going .

We have added so many top brands to our product line and it has been great doing business with a lot of you from racing junk .

We will strive to do the best we can no matter what we will never forget the people that make us who we are .

We are growing and looking for more deals all the time we are trying to get a new web page done with a lot more option than the one we have now . this one is just to time consuming to keep up to date and add product to it but hang on with us and we will have it done soon I Hope anyway.

So i just wanted to say Thanks To All of you for all your support and for doing business with us. Be safe have fun again thank you Ron Owens Racing.