WE MISSED OUR BIRTHDAY WANT TO SAY THANKS

Old 09-17-2008, 06:48 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Default WE MISSED OUR BIRTHDAY WANT TO SAY THANKS

Well guy's and girls i wanted to take the time out of our busy day to say thanks to all of you .

We started over a year ago and we are very proud to say that we had a great year.

A special thanks to Tom Bjuice Mark Spib lively 454 and so many more i dont know if i can remember them all right now.

i ask for input when i thought about doing this business and got so much great feed back from everyone it was a tremendous help in getting this deal going .

We have added so many top brands to our product line and it has been great doing business with a lot of you from racing junk .

We will strive to do the best we can no matter what we will never forget the people that make us who we are .

We are growing and looking for more deals all the time we are trying to get a new web page done with a lot more option than the one we have now . this one is just to time consuming to keep up to date and add product to it but hang on with us and we will have it done soon I Hope anyway.

So i just wanted to say Thanks To All of you for all your support and for doing business with us. Be safe have fun again thank you Ron Owens Racing.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:42 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Happy Birthday Ron, and you are welcome, you pulled me out several times :!: :!:
Old 09-18-2008, 02:03 AM
us7race
EXPERT BUILDER

Happy Birthday Ron Owens Racing!! Glad to hear the business is doing well!!
Old 09-18-2008, 05:20 AM
sg1586
MASTER BUILDER

Congrats Ron!!!! I was glad to help you and was great to do business with some one who cares about there customers!!!! Happy Birthday and there will be many more and do let us know when you new web sight is up and running..Barry :mrgreen:
Old 09-18-2008, 07:37 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks Mark Jody Barry.
It has been a pleasure for sure you guy's have been great and very valued customers and look forward to doing more business with you guy's .Thanks Ron
Old 09-18-2008, 05:05 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Happy Birthday Ron...good doing business with you..about to start a 69 camaro project..redoing some stuff.. i will be in touch.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-18-2008, 06:32 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

HAPPPPPPPPPPPY BUSINESS -BIRTHDAY- RON

JUST KEEP GOING AND DON'T FORGET US LITTLE GUYS ops: :wink: :wink: :wink: ops:
LIVELY
Old 09-18-2008, 08:51 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Ron,

Did the feds bail you out? is that why you're still in business? hell they're bailing everyone else out.
JK my friend glad everything is going good for you :P

Zip.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:16 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Ron

Great news on making it to your 1st year in business and many more to come.

Congrats 8)
Old 09-19-2008, 05:50 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks Guy's .
No zip but they did give me that big stim check that went a long way you know.

But seriously with out all the input from all you guy's i dont think it would have went as well as it did .

Lively i will never forget anybody buddy i don't think i will have the time to get as big as the other guy's and even if i did i know who put me there .

I know you guy's recommend me to people because a lot of my customers tell that i was recommend by someone on racing junk or at the track and 63% of my customers now are from out of state .

Isn't it something with technology today my wife has all these programs that tells everything i dont know how to use them but she always puts these stats on my desk you dont think she is rubbing it in on me do you .

But even she was surprised to see how much comes from racing junk.

I didnt forget you Bjuice i look forward to talking to you again and i hope to help out again in the future.

It has been a pleasure talking to everyone and as always i will do what ever i can to help i hope to be part of This group and RJ for many more years. thanks to all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -