Bad548nova..any advice

Old 09-12-2008, 02:58 PM
turbinetom
APPRENTICE

Default Bad548nova..any advice

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has delt with Bad548nova ? His name is Robert Ames of Allen Park MI (313) 332-9484
We agreed to trade even up on Jesel back plates for bbc (gen4 for a gen6)
Well, he got mine as promised in a PRE-PAID UPS box with PRE-PAID return label. Coming up on a month and no Gen4 cover. After every excuse in the world, he claims his wife sent it US post and its lost.
Now the story is he will return my Gen 6 cover but seems way to busy to ever get it to UPS.
Contact Allen Park Police and they agree its clearcut fraud / theft if it's not returned..fortunately since it ctrossed state lines.
Not so pissed I'm out my stuff, but that I was taken advantage of. It's a shame as I generally like to trust people. I apologize to all of you who may have a bit of a tough time with me later...it's hard after you've been burned.
Regards, Tom Timmermann (turbinetom)
Danville IN
Old 09-14-2008, 06:15 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

He had questioned me about a crank and jessel rockers I had for sale. He sent 1 email and never responded to anything else. I wrote him off as a tire kicker. Sorry you are getting dicked around.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:58 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

You know I just recently got took for some $$$$$$$$$ and I was quite surprised how unwilling the local law enforcement agency was willing to aide me in my moment of distress, but once I submitted all documents pertaining to the case they were all over it like flies on chit.

Go Luck,
Old 10-01-2008, 06:05 PM
scottys
SHOW GUEST

Bad548nova is a member on the site Yellow Bullet.com. You may want to post something there. He finally made good on our deal....and coincidently it happened about 2 hours after I posted a topic on Yellow Bullet. No one likes to get dragged through the mud on a site where they have friends.
Here is a link to their "scammer" section:

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48
Old 10-02-2008, 01:15 PM
bad548nova
SHOW GUEST

Default scotty

from what I recalled with the deal on the carbs a 1050 and a 750 the deal was you said 700 shipped i said okay if you wanted insuriance you would have to pay. now if you wanted the carbs the next day or within the first few days you should have paid for shipping. now our deal is done and you got a GREAT DEAL if you ask me stop running your hole about me ripping you off. just a little FYI my car got it off race junk!!!!! my motor guess what got it off race junk!!!! my crankshaft yes got it off race junk. I have spent thousands and thousands on race junk and have sold a hole lot of things over the last two years and have not ripped anyone off. I may be a slow shipper but not a stone cold rip off. like you are saying. everything on my car has been paid for all of it. again our deal has been complete you got the carbs tom got paid you need to stop.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:04 PM
turbinetom
APPRENTICE

Fellas,
Turbinetom here to post a follow up that should be closure in my dealings with Robert Ames AKA Bad548nova.
Today, to his credit Robert Paypal'd $125.00 for the Gen 6 Jesel cover I sent him on August the 19th (in a pre-paid box with pre-paid return label for his Gen 4). As mentioned I never received the Gen 4 as Robert explained he subcontracted his responsibility to his wife who MAILED the cover. Well the post office lost the "phantom" cover and after many stories about mailed checks and offerring to return the Gen 6 cover, I was forced to accept a "take or leave it" offer for a cover that is virtually impossible to find independant of a complete Jesel system. So, I basically was dictated a selling price for my property, and waited WAY TOO long for payment.
At this point I'm satisfied that at least I reduced my cost of a new Gen 4 cover from Jesel.
Point at hand...ROBERT... when you do business over the net..be PRO-ACTIVE, not RE-ACTIVE and stick to the deal. If you'd UPS'd your cover all this would have been avoided. Also, don't keep people hanging on, you got a smokin deal regardless (Gen 6 cover is $509.00 from Jesel).
Subcontracting a responsibilty does not relieve you of YOUR responsibilty!!
And guys, lastly, Robert is a busy, busy guy...he's a Proctologist. I know this because I have countless email from him about wanting to stick things in my ass.....apparrently all this is my fault because I did the right thing, but bugged him too much about the deal...
Well..deal is done, certianly the worst experience I've had with on line dealings.. be careful out there!
Regards,
Tom Timmermann
Danville IN
PS I credit this forum and yellowbullet for finally receiving some satisfaction.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:21 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: scotty

Originally Posted by bad548nova
from what I recalled with the deal on the carbs a 1050 and a 750 the deal was you said 700 shipped i said okay if you wanted insuriance you would have to pay. now if you wanted the carbs the next day or within the first few days you should have paid for shipping. now our deal is done and you got a GREAT DEAL if you ask me stop running your hole about me ripping you off. just a little FYI my car got it off race junk!!!!! my motor guess what got it off race junk!!!! my crankshaft yes got it off race junk. I have spent thousands and thousands on race junk and have sold a hole lot of things over the last two years and have not ripped anyone off. I may be a slow shipper but not a stone cold rip off. like you are saying. everything on my car has been paid for all of it. again our deal has been complete you got the carbs tom got paid you need to stop.

Tom got Paid :?: ...ok maybe i misssed somethig along the way here...please correct me !

thanks Bjuice

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-02-2008, 02:28 PM
bad548nova
SHOW GUEST

Default tom

Tom about your ass, What I said was if I ever see you I would kick your ass and would do so.
Old 10-02-2008, 02:35 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

ohh OK..thanks for clearing that up for me Robert !... :roll:
Old 10-02-2008, 03:16 PM
turbinetom
APPRENTICE

Hmmm,
Robert..should I copy and paste your emails...seems like you mentioned putting a few things in that very private spot...your foot..my own Jesel cover..ect.
Anyway, your extraordinary interest in the male rectum makes me very glad we're separated by several states.

Tom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -