murray(757)

Old 09-07-2008, 06:46 PM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

Default murray(757)

Any one had any dealings with this gentleman fron Bedford OH? Thinking about buying one of his engine kits. Just looking for info. Thanks Anthony. :wink:
Old 09-07-2008, 07:46 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Check out this thread i think you'll like it.

Zip.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5812
Old 09-08-2008, 12:52 PM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

Thanks guys. I think Murray just sold an engine maybe two my brother is looking also. Will be intouch with you shortly. Thanks again Anthony.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:45 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

WAIT!!!! HE IS LEGIT. I PROMISE BY ALL MEANS!!!

Murray is obviously not in Bedford, OH. He pays to have the motors assembled and shipped from a very reliable engine builder out of Bedford Ohio that I know personally and have seen/run his stuff. All the parts are what they are as listed. Murray has a very good direct source due to the bulk he buys in and has shipped to the builder in Bedford, OH. I have been there and watched the truck get unloaded. Murray does all the customer service work and handles all problems. My buddy loves it because he is doing work all day and does not have to be on the phone with customers or answering questions. Murray delivers all the necessary info and provides instructions. If there are questions, Murray is notified and the customer contacted. IT IS NOT A SCAM!!!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 08:52 PM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

I have heard from several that he is a good guy. Thanks for all the help and info. Anthony