Anybody done business with toTRADE from San Antonio Tx????

Old 09-04-2008, 11:07 AM
RLC2004
SHOW GUEST

Default Anybody done business with toTRADE from San Antonio Tx????

Was looking for information about toTRADE has any body done business with him, is he an honest guy????? What do you know?
Old 09-04-2008, 11:24 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Anybody done business with toTRADE from San Antonio Tx??

Originally Posted by CAMAROCORRAL1
Was looking for information about toTRADE has any body done business with him, is he an honest guy????? What do you know?
whats the user name ??
Old 09-04-2008, 12:02 PM
RLC2004
SHOW GUEST

user name is toTrade only been a member for about a month. I understand someone has to be the first to deal with and I was wanting to know if anybody has delt with him. His name is Josh Kirk
Old 10-04-2008, 09:29 AM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default scam beware

Originally Posted by CAMAROCORRAL1
user name is toTrade only been a member for about a month. I understand someone has to be the first to deal with and I was wanting to know if anybody has delt with him. His name is Josh Kirk

he scammed me out of a motor and took the blower i sent him and sold it on the motor i traded him for..and than sent me a stock sbc 350 that was blown junk..oil pan full of metel and water .don't deal with this guy he/she is a scam..im haven felony charges brought on them
Old 10-04-2008, 09:47 AM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

I am not a scammer, You send me some junk and recived a perfectly fine motor. Then tried to scam me out of 300 bucks!! It's not happening. You can throw everything you want on here but you know what you tried to pull. You need to be honest.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:56 AM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by toTrade
I am not a scammer, You send me some junk and recived a perfectly fine motor. Then tried to scam me out of 300 bucks!! It's not happening. You can throw everything you want on here but you know what you tried to pull. You need to be honest.

we are a 5 car racing team out of pensacola FL with sponsors ..and i am being completely honest with every one and fellow racers ..what i sent to him was in perfect condition im just trying to inform you and every one else about this seller and charges are being filed with this seller "totrade"
Old 10-04-2008, 12:16 PM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

That's fine Good luck with your racing team... I will also purse legal action.. Carbs, Crack in the intake oil leak ect..
Old 10-04-2008, 12:57 PM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

boonesracing's add does say carb not included
Old 10-04-2008, 01:01 PM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

I'm not picking sides just stating what the add says. I do know if I had a sponsor I would just be buying everything new. Small block parts are pretty cheap on price.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:33 PM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by michael1
I'm not picking sides just stating what the add says. I do know if I had a sponsor I would just be buying everything new. Small block parts are pretty cheap on price.
mine pay for entry,tires,and fuel..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -