Old 09-03-2008, 12:25 AM
davebat
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Great guy to deal with

Dwhopper, honest and fair
Old 09-03-2008, 03:14 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Keith is at it again huh? I let him know two days ago that he has ten days to make our deal right or I will "spread the gospel"! I also bet the Kentucky DMV would like to know how he handles his paperwork! 8)
Old 09-03-2008, 07:04 AM
davebat
JUNIOR BUILDER

replaced
Old 09-03-2008, 07:05 AM
davebat
JUNIOR BUILDER

replaced
Old 09-03-2008, 07:21 AM
3dracing
MASTER BUILDER

A 468 is just a 454 bored 60 over. It is still the same stroke (4 inch) as a 454.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:15 AM
gsforless
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by 3dracing
A 468 is just a 454 bored 60 over. It is still the same stroke (4 inch) as a 454.
I started to comment on that one,but in the end,it still doesn't take away from what traderguy is!!

For what it's worth,I agree with the general opinion on this guy.I never made a deal with him,but he did have me drive to his place(luckily it wasn't very far),a year or so ago,to look at a white '68 Chevelle that was NOT what he said it was.

I wouldn't trade nickels with this one!!

Just my opinion!!! 8)
Old 09-03-2008, 03:16 PM
davebat
JUNIOR BUILDER

replaced
Old 09-03-2008, 04:04 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by davebat
OK 3D, you stick with that one....LOL
Ummmm.... I am missing something? It is nothing to take a stock 454 and have it bored .60 over and make a 468. Unless you were promised an aftermarket block, crank, rods, cams and heads you can buy all the necessary GM parts and put a 468 together for $3500 or less.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:24 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I gotta tell you guys, I am a huge advocate of "don't bitch if you didn't inspect it". I even opened a topic in this forum about not wanting to hear any crying about what you received if you don't cover your bases. Well, I am here to tell you I threw,,,,,,no, I walked squarely out in front of the bus, turned and grinned as it hit me!! I am not, nor will I discuss the details of what Keith (unless of course Keith would like to air this out in a public forum) of Ashland Ky. did in the form of body/motor or dollar amount topics. The reason being, I am going to take my lumps and bruises, as I should for being to lazy, busy or whatever the hell the excuse is for not taking care of business as I normally would!! Having said that, Lord as my witness, it won't happen again! One more time, this is not a bitch about the product I received (totally my fault for getting boned), this is about someones integrity, or rather lack of. If spilling the beans about a turd on the carpet will keep someone else from stepping in it, then I am happy!

Now, let's get to what I do know:
Keith of ASHLAND,KENTUCKY is without question a liar. His game is smooth, his talk is cheap. He won't respond when cornered, lies when convenient. This is all I am posting on this subject, unless Keith decides to join us in this fiasco.

Keith, should you decide to make yourself look like a fool, let me know, I have enough pictures and documentation to back me up. Should you take offense to me speaking the truth, well, come by the house, I am sure you still know how to get here. Later Loser!

BTW, Keith knows about this thread, I personally sent the slug the info. :roll:
Old 09-10-2008, 01:06 PM
davebat
JUNIOR BUILDER

replaced

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -