Transport?

Old 09-02-2008, 05:10 PM
cbracing84
SHOW GUEST

Default Transport?

Anyone know some good quality transport companies that are not too expensive? i mean within reason. Open transport prefered. Looking from flordia to missouri. Maybe someone that ships to the midwest already? Thanks!
Old 09-02-2008, 05:27 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WHAT ARE YOU NEEDING TRANSPORTED? WHAT IS REASONABLE?
??????????????????????
LIVELY
Old 09-02-2008, 06:10 PM
cbracing84
SHOW GUEST

66 buick skylark... im wanting to buy it from a guy on this site but need to have shipping taken care of. he said he could help load it. you tell me what is reasonable. lol. i guess what i mean is not outragious in the transport world lol.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:11 PM
nofear57
EXPERT BUILDER

pj....Team Racingjunk..... this might be a good idea. Maybe you should start a column on the front page for some trucking companys to advertise their services? There are a lot of people looking to ship vehicles across the country when they buy one. It would only promote more sales on Racingjunk. It would be good for Racingjunk,the Trucking Companys,the seller and the buyer.
I've bought 2 vehicles already(23T-Altered & 56'Chevy)and I had to drive about 24hrs for each one of them,in different directions. It would have made my life alot easer. But they're great cars and I'm still racing them today.