Thread: holly springs

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

holly springs

Update,
    My friend Jimmy Smith with the 2920lb Camero running the 7.00 class at Holysprings Ms. last nite, put the hotdog on the trailer with a 4.004 light and a 6.983 to a 6.974 double break out. Tonite he won the 7.00 class against the same hotdog with a .407 light and a .701 . He has a 2 7/16 injection that i sold him and we have been working closely to get it working right. Way to go Jimmy, 4 bypass surgery in 2006, 65yrs. old, my best friend in Ms. I love him and he represents what us old timers can still do. Course i'm 5 yrs. his senior, and he's waiting for me to show up at the same track that he's at, i can't wait to accept that challenge.

Zip.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE fla1976's Avatar

Old timers

Great to hear that you guys are still going strong and fast. I getting there myself.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Thanks Zipper, Iwas .429 to his .411 in final and went 7.001 with a very close race but Sunday I had gone .413 to .421 and then slipped in the final you know it was past my bedtime . We had a lot of fun and was glad to make 15 passes without any problems. Later J. Smith 4621 racing

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    THATS GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Have fun Jimmy and Zip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! David.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Congrats Jimmy, you and Zipper keep on keepin on!
    No matter where you go, there you are.
    **IN GOD WE TRUST**