Fivestarcars=Jrsrodshop=Rudy Rodriguez JR.Beware not honest

Old 08-30-2008, 09:12 PM
artt
APPRENTICE

Default Fivestarcars=Jrsrodshop=Rudy Rodriguez JR.Beware not honest

I have heard from three other people.Has anyone else had bad dealing with this guy?He is out of Howe In. his add numbers are,1283025 ,1292169,1280272,1280277,1281909,1281917,1292796
Old 08-30-2008, 09:49 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

HumMMMMMMMM look at that.all these cars for sale .and he has never even made a honor payment.guess he doesn't sell much....
Old 09-04-2008, 06:42 AM
artt
APPRENTICE

Default update 9/4/08 and new address for Rudy Rodriguez JR/Fivestar

Well its nearly three weeks since I have sent my bank info and still no money.I doubt I will see it but I am taking him to small claims court here in Harrison Arkansas and I am sure he won't show.I should be able to get an injunction against him and then send it to his prosecuting Attny who will serve it for me.I did get a real address for one of his real businesses if anybody else is looking for him.
Pokagon Distributor & Factory Outlet
4877 N State Road 127
Fremont, IN 46737
260-833-2362
Old 09-05-2008, 02:15 PM
fivestarcars
SHOW GUEST

ART HAS BEEN PAID. MOST OF YOU OUT THERE ARE A BUNCH OF CACKLING HENS WITH NO LIFE.I HAVE 4 BUSINESSES THAT DO OVER 6 MILLION A YEAR AND IN THIS ECONOMY THAT IS VERY GOOD BUT IT IS A LOT OF WORK. I ALSO LEAVE ON THE ROAD FOR WEEKS ON END AND HAVE MANY PEOPLE WORKING FOR ME AND THEY HAVE A LOT OF RESPONSIBILITY AND WE SELL OVER WAY OVER 200 CARS YEARLY MANY WITHOUT SEEING THEM, SO FOR 3 OR 4 PEOPLE TO BE MAD THAT IS VERY GOOD ODDS, I AM NOT SAYING I SHOULD NOT DO WHAT I AGREE TO DO BUT THERE ARE SO MANY CRY BABY'S OUT THERE THAT TALK SMACK AND RUN THERE MOUTHS WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO PLAY THESE LITTLE GAMES AND YES I AM SORRY THAT EVERY DEAL DOES NOT GO PERFECT AND SOME TIMES IT TAKES AWHILE TO GET THINGS COMPLETE BUT WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM AND MONEY IS GIVEN FOR COMPENSATION THEN IT SHOULD NOT CRIED ABOUT OVER AND OVER. AND TO BE HONEST WHEN I AM THREATENED BY SOMEONE THEY GO TO THE BACK BURNER.WELL I HOPE I NEVER HAVE ANOTHER DEAL THAT OFFENDS OR MAKES ANYONE MAD BUT I JUST SEEN A THING ABOUT A MAN NAMED KEITH THE TRADER GUY AND HE IS BEING BAD MOUTHED BECAUSE OF A DEAL, WELL I HAVE BEEN AT HIS HOUSE HE HAS A LOT GOING ALSO AND IS A BUSY MAN AND MAYBE BEEN SLOW TO RESPOND TO A EMAIL BUT DOES ANYONE EVEN KNOW IF HE IS IN THE COUNTRY OR NOT TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS. ONCE A BUNCH OF HENS CRYING I HAVE HAD SEVERAL DEALS WITH HIM AND ALL HAVE BEEN GOOD. WELL I HAVE SPENT ENOUGH TIME WITH THIS MESS AND DID NOT MEAN TO WASTE ANYONE ELSE'S TIME. I HOPE THIS HAS CLEARED UP SOMETHINGS AND I WILL TRY HARDER TO BE MORE TIMELY AND NOT TO BE RUDE BUT I DO HAVE GOOD LAWYERS SO WATCH THE LOOSE TONGUES. ART CAN YOU VERIFY IF YOUR BANKING INFO IS CORRECT I WILL PUT IT ON THE NEXT POST OK THANK YOU
Old 09-05-2008, 02:42 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Keith the Traderguy from Ashland ,KY is a liar and a cheat. He knows where I live, tell him if he can break away from his "busy" schedule of ripping folks off to bring my stuff back and get his, then get in his rollback and come on. I promise not to bitch slap him if he comes.

BTW, if you are so rich and do sooooooooooooooo much business then why don't you hire someone to serve us lil' people? Gosh, for a measely $25k yearly you could have someone take care of the "small" stuff such as keeping the integrity, respect and good character of your company (unless you have run out of those good attributes). Just a thought!

I will never, ever be to busy to take care of a problem or issue I have. Folks with integrity will never either.

So glad you gave Traderguy aka Keith of Ashland, KY a good reference. I like to know where the mold grows.

As for your team of Johnny Cochroaches, they don't scare me. If you are a thief, crook, conman, etc., I will say you are without giving a "hens tooth" about what you or your Cockroaches think. I have seen everything but the wind and been everywhere but the electric chair. Go blow the smoke up some junior leaguers ass, it won't fit in mine.

I could go on, but I won't. You have proven your character with your own words.
Old 09-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by fivestarcars
ART HAS BEEN PAID. MOST OF YOU OUT THERE ARE A BUNCH OF CACKLING HENS WITH NO LIFE.I HAVE 4 BUSINESSES THAT DO OVER 6 MILLION A YEAR AND IN THIS ECONOMY THAT IS VERY GOOD BUT IT IS A LOT OF WORK. I ALSO LEAVE ON THE ROAD FOR WEEKS ON END AND HAVE MANY PEOPLE WORKING FOR ME AND THEY HAVE A LOT OF RESPONSIBILITY AND WE SELL OVER WAY OVER 200 CARS YEARLY MANY WITHOUT SEEING THEM, SO FOR 3 OR 4 PEOPLE TO BE MAD THAT IS VERY GOOD ODDS, I AM NOT SAYING I SHOULD NOT DO WHAT I AGREE TO DO BUT THERE ARE SO MANY CRY BABY'S OUT THERE THAT TALK SMACK AND RUN THERE MOUTHS WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO PLAY THESE LITTLE GAMES AND YES I AM SORRY THAT EVERY DEAL DOES NOT GO PERFECT AND SOME TIMES IT TAKES AWHILE TO GET THINGS COMPLETE BUT WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM AND MONEY IS GIVEN FOR COMPENSATION THEN IT SHOULD NOT CRIED ABOUT OVER AND OVER. AND TO BE HONEST WHEN I AM THREATENED BY SOMEONE THEY GO TO THE BACK BURNER.WELL I HOPE I NEVER HAVE ANOTHER DEAL THAT OFFENDS OR MAKES ANYONE MAD BUT I JUST SEEN A THING ABOUT A MAN NAMED KEITH THE TRADER GUY AND HE IS BEING BAD MOUTHED BECAUSE OF A DEAL, WELL I HAVE BEEN AT HIS HOUSE HE HAS A LOT GOING ALSO AND IS A BUSY MAN AND MAYBE BEEN SLOW TO RESPOND TO A EMAIL BUT DOES ANYONE EVEN KNOW IF HE IS IN THE COUNTRY OR NOT TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS. ONCE A BUNCH OF HENS CRYING I HAVE HAD SEVERAL DEALS WITH HIM AND ALL HAVE BEEN GOOD. WELL I HAVE SPENT ENOUGH TIME WITH THIS MESS AND DID NOT MEAN TO WASTE ANYONE ELSE'S TIME. I HOPE THIS HAS CLEARED UP SOMETHINGS AND I WILL TRY HARDER TO BE MORE TIMELY AND NOT TO BE RUDE BUT I DO HAVE GOOD LAWYERS SO WATCH THE LOOSE TONGUES. ART CAN YOU VERIFY IF YOUR BANKING INFO IS CORRECT I WILL PUT IT ON THE NEXT POST OK THANK YOU
Just curious, why is it necessary to tell this forum that you have 4 businesses that do over $6M annually? How does your net worth impact whether and when you honor a deal you made?

Later, Scorp
Old 09-05-2008, 06:13 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

PLEEEEEEEEEEAS UNLEASH YOUR LAWYERS ON ME PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE..SIGHNED,, LOOSE TONGUES
Old 09-05-2008, 06:39 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I HAVE NOT CHECKED---BUT--HAS HE MADE ANY HONOR PAYMENTS ON ANY OF HIS VAST SELLS ON RJ ?!?!?
HONESTY GOES ALOOOOOOOOOOONG WAY BY DOING THESE SMALL, TINY, LITTLE THINGS :cry: :cry:
WHEN YOUR MAKING MILLIONS IN GROSS SELLS I GUESS YOU DON'T HAVE TO BOTHER MAKING THE LITTLE BUYERS HAPPY :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
LIVELY
Old 09-05-2008, 07:27 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:evil: :evil: Take some of that 6 million and make honor payment's :!: :!: :roll: :roll: sheeewww another rich guy :lol: :lol:
Old 09-05-2008, 08:55 PM
artt
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by fivestarcars
I would first like to thank everyone that responded back to Rudy in my absence.You guys let him have it with both barrels.
Rudy,if you only read the first and last sentance in your response and forget all the garbage in the middle you would relize that you make yourself out to be a liar.How can I HAVE BEEN PAID but yet you want me to verify the banking info so you can send me the money.At 4:30 this afternoon I was on the phone with my banker and NO money was sent from you.In fact my account was right on to the penny.If you had paid me none of this would have had to happen.If you had brought the car you described in your add.........you wouldn't have had to pay me.You got off very easy at 1250 differance.I am not crying about anything,I am merly tring to get what is mine.You see,I dont care if the deal was for $5000 or $5 it was a deal that two men made and shook on.You made a promise,and I might be old fashioned but I believe that your word is your bond.Rudy you know what you have done was wrong and you made me a promise.Are you man enough to keep your promises?As far as your lawyers go.........well they can keep going because everything I have said I can prove.I have all the emails,copies of your posts and what they say to back me up.The info for the bank I sent is correct.If you have problems call me from your bank and we can go from there.In case you forgot my number its (870)741-7637 Extreme Customz and ask for ART.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -