Scammer traderguy (#36188)

Old 08-30-2008, 06:02 PM
doughboy
SHOW GUEST

Default Scammer traderguy (#36188)

I drove to Springfield Missouri last night to meet this guy today to trade with him today he would not call me back this was 800 + miles cost me over 600 dollers with gas & hotel plus my time I called him @ 7:05 am today his wife said he was asleep that she would find the other phone & he would call back well its 9:00 pm I am @ home & have not hered from this guy yet i posted this & man the emails i have got abought him it would be nice if they could band him from this site, if any body decieds to take hime to court some day I would be glad to drive back & tell my story in court these kind of people need to be held responsible for this crap. his add # 1298554
Old 08-30-2008, 06:11 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:? :? His ad say's ashland Ky :?: :?: Not springfield Missouri, were you to meet there :?:
Old 08-30-2008, 06:14 PM
doughboy
SHOW GUEST

Default meet

no half way but he had never left the house
Old 08-30-2008, 06:51 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: He must have been sleeping :!:
Old 09-03-2008, 12:34 AM
davebat
JUNIOR BUILDER

replaced
Old 09-15-2008, 07:23 PM
rat69
SHOW GUEST

i traded with him once,and that will be the only time,he is a big liar
Old 09-16-2008, 02:39 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I agree. Keith of Ashland,KY is no doubt a liar, cheat and a scammer. Keithyboy, if you don't want Big Rudy to talk like this, PLEASE come to NC and put a stop to it. Wishful thinking on my part, you won't show because you are, well, lets just say your "estrogen" level is too high. :lol: :lol:
Old 09-16-2008, 09:07 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

He's been a member since 2004 and has never made an honor payment. Kinda tells you about his character if he's the TRADERGUY. You would think he's sold at least one thing in four years. Sorry, I hope racingjunk will find a way to listen to a large number of members and remove him from Racingjunk.
Old 09-17-2008, 05:24 AM
stroked470
SHOW GUEST

Default Traderguy

I tried to deal with him a few years ago and he told some lies that he didn't even need to. The car he had was a piece. I talked to the guy he screwed out of it and nothing Keith told me about it was true. He also has changed his username atleast 3 times since then.

I had a car on listed on here a few years ago and it didn't sell, he wanted it but didn't want to pay my price. I took it off of here and listed it on Ebay. He seen the add and kept calling makin offers. We finally agreed on a buy it now price, as long as he picked it up the next day like he kept promising. He used the buy it now on ebay and disappeared. I called him for 2 weeks asking when he was picking the car up and he kept saying tomorrow or the next day. Then he quit answering his phone. I found his home number and after 2 more weeks his girl friend answered the phone and every time I talked to her after that he was out on the water in his boat. I finally left neg. feedback and he responded by saying that he was at a funeral and couldn't pick it up. I have never been to a funeral that lasted a month or never been to a funeral on my boat for 2 straight weeks.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:06 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default loser

Keithyboy of Ashland KY,
I didn't want anyone to forget about you.
Not trying to beat a dead horse, I just don't want anyone new/uninformed to take his shaft like other folks have had to, including myself.

Be forwarned, Keithboy of Ashland KY, also known as "traderguy" is a liar and a cheat. He misrepresents his cars, then will not respond to you after it is brought to his attention. Should you care to defend yourself like an honorable man would when called a thief, cheat and a liar, well , I welcome that. I am loaded for bear Keithyboy, so bring it if you wish. You can lay low for awhile again if you want, but be assured I WILL NEVER let you be forgotten. I search daily for your ads, I will post every time I see your ads.
Guys, if you get tired of my getting on Keithyboys ass, then don't read the thread. I am tenacious in my dealings with this pos loser. His latest car is listed below, unfortunately it looks like a nice car, but it is HIGHLY LIKELY it is misrepresented. Ad# 1365442

Thanks for the "show car" Keithyboy, the more folks read about you, the less chance you will have of ripping someone off!!

Brian and Tom, please send this guy a message to come defend himself. I will bet a years membership dues that he DOES NOT respond to this thread.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -