looks like shes gona blow

Old 08-29-2008, 01:17 PM
macksstreetrod
JOURNEYMAN

Default looks like shes gona blow

Dad burn fellows ....looks like trouble comming!!!!! started moving cars north today...loading up the boat now,gues will head out in the morning...Hey TC run like hell man!!! its not good capt,good luck brouther...rest of u guyes down here GOOD LUCK if the good lord says the same well see ya when its over.
Dale
ps. Teddy doesen't want to stay
on the boat this time,don't blame
him but here we go again. later :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 08-29-2008, 02:50 PM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

good luck man.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:20 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: looks like shes gona blow

Originally Posted by macksstreetrod
Dad burn fellows ....looks like trouble comming!!!!! started moving cars north today...loading up the boat now,gues will head out in the morning...Hey TC run like hell man!!! its not good capt,good luck brouther...rest of u guyes down here GOOD LUCK if the good lord says the same well see ya when its over.
Dale
ps. Teddy doesen't want to stay
on the boat this time,don't blame
him but here we go again. later :shock: :shock: :shock:
Hey Dale, how far north are you going? i live in Gilbert La. about 180mi. north and both the last ones missed me, but the first one tore up Vicksburg, in fact i took my generator off the front of my inclosed and lent it to friends for 2 weeks in Vickburg who was out of power.
I hope it doesn't hit land by you guys or come up as far as me, but in any case good luck and hope for the best.

Zip.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:45 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Good luck man, be careful.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:01 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Anyone is welcome to leave their boats, racecars, money, etc. with me...
Old 08-29-2008, 06:42 PM
rsrsfishslayers
MASTER BUILDER

Hey dale get out of there I will bring you boat around the point and you can fish up here I can teach you. Good luck stay dry I will say a prayer for you and yours.
CPT.RON :cry: :cry:
Old 08-30-2008, 12:42 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

GOOD LUCK and stay safe....

Old 09-03-2008, 12:58 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

And blow it has, it's been raining at my house since monday, probably 12" today. As i type this i've got 10/12" of water in my yard that just came up in the last 3 hrs., and the water is within 1 1/2" of going over my foundation on the lower level of my house. I've started moving things up stairs, actually 18"upper level. The 4 ft.sq. storm drain crossing the road at the cornor of my yard, can't handle the flow, and all the yards across the street are flooded, and still raining. I'm certain i have some water in my shop, a 100' behind the house, but i don't think too much. The rain just won't let up, it's up to the center hubcap on my duelly. If it keeps going i'll replacing carpet i'm sure.

Zip.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:26 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Zip, you got a PM
Old 09-03-2008, 06:35 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I can't imagine...my parents got several feet of water in their house back in June....and that wasn't anything like a Hurricane they lost not everything but most of it and we are still doing repairs to their house.... Good luck ZIP and everyone else. stay safe.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -