POP Up BANNER OR BANNERS THAT JUST GET BIGGER !!!

Old 08-28-2008, 07:10 AM
grittracing1
SHOW GUEST

Default POP Up BANNER OR BANNERS THAT JUST GET BIGGER !!!

To all us little people,
Racing Junk feels we are not important enough to decide how they advertising is done, like the pop up banners (the banner that get bigger ) as racingjunk has pointed out to me. they stated they are constintly working on the pop up but the banners that get bigger are ok. I think they are just as bad as the pop ups. and if you are as unhappy as I am please make a ad ( like you where selling a car.)only with your complant.and state it this does get thier attention. I got a email real quik! but I am only one person if everyone that is pissed did this they would wake up. and I feel if they do not change than maybe we shold find another site to buy and sell on. I am a racer myself I drag Motorcycles and I know how hard it is to get sponsorship. maybe racing junk is just getting to big for thier pants and need to remember the little guys again. so please stand up with me in telling them that they need to advertise smarter. make a ad reposter after they take it down write something on this forum and and if they still use these type of banners then its time for us to move on to another site that will work with us, and then write to these companies that advertise on racingjunk and tell them you will not be buying from them because they advertise on racingjunk and that they use pop up banners this will do to things. one wake racingjunk up! to show these companies that we are tired of the pop up banners and that we are going to stop using any company that uses them or advertises with a company that does use them. thank you for your time Tony -Grittracing there is powor in words FREEDOM OF SPEECH lets use it!