Dart 355 CNC heads, stud girdle, & Crower rocker arms

Old 08-15-2008, 07:55 AM
tcarda
MASTER BUILDER

Default Dart 355 CNC heads, stud girdle, & Crower rocker arms

What I am looking for is opinions on a set of Dart 355 CNC heads that I have so I know what they are worth. I bought these new from Reher-Morrison in April 2007 and they have 40-50 passes on them. They have 2.300 and 1.88 SS valves, 3/8 inch guide plates, and Manley Nextec springs set up for .800 lift. I am also including the Reher-Morrison stud girdle and a set of Crower 1.7 ratio stainless steel rocker arms that were put on my engine the same time as the heads. The heads have never been hurt and they are still on my engine, but I am changing my engine program for next year and would like to sell. What is the heads, stud girdle, and rockers worth? Thanks for your input.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:03 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Dart 355 CNC heads, stud girdle, & Crower rocker arm

Originally Posted by tcarda
What I am looking for is opinions on a set of Dart 355 CNC heads that I have so I know what they are worth. I bought these new from Reher-Morrison in April 2007 and they have 40-50 passes on them. They have 2.300 and 1.88 SS valves, 3/8 inch guide plates, and Manley Nextec springs set up for .800 lift. I am also including the Reher-Morrison stud girdle and a set of Crower 1.7 ratio stainless steel rocker arms that were put on my engine the same time as the heads. The heads have never been hurt and they are still on my engine, but I am changing my engine program for next year and would like to sell. What is the heads, stud girdle, and rockers worth? Thanks for your input.

Here is a topic on drr about same heads same type of topic
http://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/t...483#7601023483
Old 08-16-2008, 05:16 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Heads?

Like the Fellow on the Link!
I woul;d give 2-Grand!!!
Especially if they are like 108cc?
Thats what i need for this Alky Deal,these 120cc Heads are Killing my Compression!
Later
G 8)
Old 08-16-2008, 10:06 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

when you figure out a price let me know, I have a buddy looking hard at a set of brodix but isnt against the dart's. He is going to buy something soon.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:01 PM
tcarda
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: Heads?

Originally Posted by bbchevy
Like the Fellow on the Link!
I woul;d give 2-Grand!!!
Especially if they are like 108cc?
Thats what i need for this Alky Deal,these 120cc Heads are Killing my Compression!
Later
G 8)
These are 114cc chambers right from Reher-Morrison, sorry.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:06 PM
tcarda
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by hammertime
when you figure out a price let me know, I have a buddy looking hard at a set of brodix but isnt against the dart's. He is going to buy something soon.
PM sent.
Old 08-31-2008, 12:41 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

PM me a price once you decide what you think they're worth I might be interested.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:38 PM
tcarda
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by dparker
PM me a price once you decide what you think they're worth I might be interested.
PM sent. Thanks.