Scammed By Nick Claborn (Claborn5)

Old 07-28-2008, 09:30 AM
moparmania
SHOW GUEST

Default Scammed By Nick Claborn (Claborn5)

Just want to alert everybody of Nick Claborn user name is Claborn5 from Albany Kentucky. I recently went 2200 miles round trip to pick up a car ad # 1258964 that was supose to be a 10.90 car. It was supose to be a solid car with a 6 out of 10 paint job. Also was supose to have worked heads and a bigger than 540 lift cam in it. I was supose to get door panels with it and the tranny was supose to have a bad modulator or valve body. I thought I was going to get a good deal for once so that is why I drove so far. I paid $2350.00 for the car and it was supose to have $7500.00 in parts on it. He bought it for $2000.00 and just wanted to make $350.00 on it and get rid of it. So we drove up the cars paint was a spray can paint job with runs all over. It didnt even move which he said he drove it and worked just fine but the guy he bought it from said it didn't. The drivers side door is dented and the floor pans are rusted through. So we got it home minus the door panels which I still dont have the motor is basically stock, no big cam the heads arent worked and no way there is $7500 in parts. I cant even sell it for $2000 because I'm honest about the car. I have it listed on here ad #1266584 and 1265349 his address is 549 MartinCross Street Albany KY 42602, please check everything before you buy something from him. His most recent ad he sold was another mustang that was also all wrong. I talked to the original owner of the car and he said he lied about the motor, tranny, and conditon of the car huh sounds like a pattern. Please call if you have any more questions about him or his cars. My name is Jon Chapman from Watertown SD phone number is 605-868-2420, let me know if you have also delt with him so we can get him off here.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:51 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

THEN WHY DID YOU BUY THE DAMN THING.AND THEN COME ON HERE CRYING ITS A BAD DEAL.DRIVE THERE,LOOK AT IT.AND THEN HAND OVER THE MONEY.I DON'T UNDRSTAND YOU PEOPLE......
Old 07-29-2008, 03:16 AM
moparmania
SHOW GUEST

I had already sent him his money. The day I went 2200 miles to get it guess what he wasn't there and he wasn't about to give my money back. See I guess I live in a town where you can trust people but I guess in this case you can't. What was I supose to do leave the car there and be out the POS car and my money. At least I can try and part out the car and get some money back. I guess I didnt come on here crying as you say I came on here to alert everyone that Nick is lying about the vehicles he is selling on here. Maybe you should look at the stuff he is selling and contact the previous owner and ask them about there car. People like you are morans for not alerting everyone to this problem. Hopefully he scams you too. I was always taught to be honest and if you werent you got punished for it. Maybe you want more people to screwed over by Nick. Well he is a liar and now he should be punished by getting kicked of here. Maybe I should have taken the motor apart right in his yard to see it didnt have the cam and roler lifters he said it had. Ya next time that is what I will do. What a moran
Old 07-29-2008, 01:36 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

PAY FOR IT UP FRONT,WHAT THE HELL DUDE.NEVER NEVER.NEVER.500.00 DOWN PAYMENT IS PLENTY.AND NO NEED TO SLAM me.i didnt scew you.you kinda screwed your self.it would be easyer to recover 500.00 than what ever you gave.him.then it was suppose to have 7500.00 in parts.plus what the car is worth.MY DAD TOLD ME THIS MANY YEARS AGO.IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE.ITS MOST LIKELY IS.AND IF IT DONT MAKE SENCE ITS PROBABLY A LIE.now i do nOt know the seller.nor do i care TO , but i thank you for warning us.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:38 PM
moparmania
SHOW GUEST

You are very welcome. Sorry for getting so pissy I know I messed up I just thought maybe this guy was honest, but your dad is right and I have heard that myself before. I am just still so pissed about it and I just get more mad about it everyday. I cant believe people do this how can they just all out lie. How stupid is that sorry again I got so defensive but like I said I just dont understand why he pulls this crap. Its not his first time. I have been watching him since I bought my car and I know for a fact he lied about another mustang he sold. Anyway thanks for posting.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:19 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

No big deal..i did notice .Nick Claborn user name is Claborn5 from Albany Kentucky.has never made a honor payment..user and abuser...anyway good luck hope it all works out..
Old 04-05-2011, 04:02 PM
johnnym
APPRENTICE

TTT what a loser that Nick Claborn
Old 04-20-2011, 05:10 AM
RHarlan
APPRENTICE

Nick has a new user name: racejunkie5
Old 04-03-2012, 10:37 AM
premikiep
APPRENTICE

Default nicky poo look at you here another one

man here is another scam by nick claybourne how do you sleep you scumbag
Old 06-11-2012, 06:05 PM
premikiep
APPRENTICE

Default nick claybourne

hey nick time to step up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -