Thread: will a 66 nova coupe doors work on a sedan

will a 66 nova coupe doors work on a sedan

if someone would help me out it would mean alot, could i buy coupe doors and put the window frame off my sedan doors and make them work, i have a 66 sedan and finding the doors are almost impossible but if i could do alittle cutting it would be alot easier, and cheaper i can buy new shells just not with the window frames for the sedan

any info would mean alot,
    thanks for any help
    Robert

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER

?

Can't directly answer your question. These people might be able to help. Call Chevy II's Only in Taylorsville, Kentucky (502) 239-8487. They have a world of stuff and could tell you what will and won't interchange.

Good Luck.
    Robert Swartz
    Swartz & Lane 1966 Chevy II
    Swartz & Lane 1979 Firebird H/CM
    You don't learn much when everything goes right.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I bet they are different but I don't know for sure...the reason I say that is , look at the Chevelle vs El Camino.

El Camino is based off of the chevelle wagon..same car really..There is even a cover you can take off to reveal what would be the rear floor of the wagon. the camino has sedan doors and the windshield is different so I would think that means the "cab"( if you want to call it that) is not the same shape as the hard top. jmo(guess)

I base those comments on the 1967 model because I have owned two of them ...I don't know about the rest of the years.

Junior Member APPRENTICE
    will not fit