Open Invitation to all of you

Old 07-27-2008, 12:40 PM
rhotstreet
SHOW GUEST

Default Open Invitation to all of you

The N/A Shootout is a regional drag racing series, based out of the northeast/mid atlantic region. The series premice is based around ALL MOTOR combinations (no power adders allowed) which includes 3 heads up classes and one index class.

The reason for the invitation is because I have spoke to many of you in the past at our booth at PRI or emails and phone calls with an interest in our classes, mainly our Drag Radial class. I would like to invite all of you cars that fit the rules which pretty much is all of you. Stock suspension on 275 D/R with a couple of limitations on the engines. The D/R class only allows oem styled heads and limited aftermarket castings which there is an acceptable list available. There is a 3" exit exhaust rule and each combo is weighted according to cubic inch.

I know I have spoke to a dozen of you guys but have failed to see you guys at our events competing. With the impressive performances of alot of you I would think you would want to come out and take advantage of our guaranteed payouts, championship points program and contingencies.

Please take a moment to look at the rules for our classes and I urge those of you that can to come out and check out the largest growing racing series in the country. Rules and info available at www.nashootout.com

Thank you for your time,
Richard A. Maitre, race director
Naturally Aspirated Shootout
www.nashootout.com
Old 07-30-2008, 04:48 PM
daddylynch
SENIOR BUILDER

This series is awesome!!!! Rich and his crew put on a heck of a show.. Lots of pure HP going on, and those D/R cars can put the front wheels in the air !! Highly recommend one of their events.