SCAMMER GUYS A CROOK ad 1267472

Old 07-26-2008, 11:59 PM
phoofman
SHOW GUEST

Default SCAMMER GUYS A CROOK ad 1267472

Kookracing23 hes on here trying to sell a set of ross pistons for a 400 Chevy he was forced to refund my money by e-bay and thrown off the as a bad seller the pistons are out of round and the skirts are scuffed beyond use they are junk be careful guys a crook.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:30 AM
phoofman
SHOW GUEST

Default message from kooksracing23

Funny I got 17 questions about them today, probly will sell them on here, And I dont know why your so upset, you or your engine builder need new tools I had 2 different shops check them out and they both said they were fine! One of the shops said 1 of the pistons he would nurel but it could be run the way it is! And another thing if you would have been nice the first time you emailed me and said you werent happy with 2 of them I would have offered enough money to buy 2 new pistons! But you decided to be ignorant about it so thats your own fault! He Knows 2 of them are bad and would have offered to buy new ones 9 or 10 runs my ass.