Cure for heart attacks

Old 07-23-2008, 04:39 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Default Cure for heart attacks

After an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's the final word on nutrition and health:

1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

3. Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

4. Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

5. Germans drink beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink whatever the hell you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you, but the U.S. Government is trying to correct the problem.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:31 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

lol aint that the truth
Old 07-24-2008, 05:53 PM
john858
EXPERT BUILDER

thats a big amen there brother :lol:
Old 07-24-2008, 09:06 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

No Doubt.... funny!! Sadly, it's a true statement. I think I just felt another Obama bashing opertunity: Just so we are all clear, I just want to say that my dog is more of a man than Obama... I dislike Obama so much, that if my dog were to crap on my food everyday, I would still like my dog better. If Obama were at my house, he would not even get fed as good as my dog. If I had the choice of 1 hour with Obama or all day -or- with my dog in a kennel, you guessed it- I would be in the kennel. I would even beat my dog less if i just just crack Obama once in the jaw. Bottom line: my dog is more of a person than Obama & would be a better president. Last, I really don't like my dog much... but he is smarter, better looking, & just would get more done in the oval office than Obama could.