View Poll Results: Do you feel "nonprofit" is considered spam?
Yes
66.67%
No
33.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Post changed...cannot remove

Old 07-20-2008, 04:44 AM
hooper77
APPRENTICE

Default Post changed...cannot remove

I tried to remove this post, but that is not an option listed, so I changed it this initial post and removed the information about the children's charity.

Thanks for voting everyone! It is sad that people considered information about a children's charity spam, but as promised, I removed the info.
Old 07-20-2008, 04:52 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

good cause or not...this is still spam and shouldn't be on the forum.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:00 AM
hooper77
APPRENTICE

Default How is "nonprofit" considered spam?...PLEASE VOTE

Since someone raised the question of spam, I would like to hear your thoughts. You can vote if you consider this post spam or not by going to the first post. I am open minded and will remove it if most fourm members feel it needs to be. I play by the rules and respect this forum. My question is, how is "nonprofit" considered spam?

If several forum members strongly feel I should remove it, I will with no problem. I was just trying to help the kids out.

Could the rest of everyone else on this forum let me know if you guys think this is spam. Please post here and let me know. If enough people agree that it is I will remove it A.S.A.P.

Please vote in the post at the top.

Thank you for your time!
Old 07-20-2008, 07:47 AM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

I think any advertising should be considered spam, regardless of the business status, Profit or Nonprofit.
Old 07-20-2008, 09:50 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Sorry to say but i agree, it shouldn't be here!
Old 07-20-2008, 06:52 PM
hooper77
APPRENTICE

Default The voting is close - PLEASE VOTE

The voting is close, so I am going to let it sit a couple of more days. I will check it again Wednesday and let the voting decide.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:18 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I GUESS IT REALLY BELONGS ON THE ADDS OR SOMETHING --BUT--IT IS A GREAT LOOKING CAR[ HEY] I AM A FORD GUY BUT I WOULD TAKE THE FIREBIRD IN A SPLIT SECOND :lol: :lol: :lol:

SO GUYS --WHERE DO YOU PUT A RAFFLE ADD AT ANYWAY??? ops: ops:

JUST BEING CURIOUS :roll: :roll:

LIVELY IN ILLINOIS
Old 07-20-2008, 08:09 PM
lorider63
SHOW GUEST

im gonna have to go along with lively on this one. where do you put this one. great cause but its still a add. does the cause override the fact that its still spam? if i were writing this one i just dont know where id put it
Old 07-21-2008, 04:37 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lorider63
im gonna have to go along with lively on this one. where do you put this one. great cause but its still a add. does the cause override the fact that its still spam? if i were writing this one i just dont know where id put it
good point
Old 07-21-2008, 07:00 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Please sign the petition to lift the race fuel ban in Canada.

Please take the time and register , and send this link to everyone else .

http://www.petitiononline.com/Snakepit/

None of us considered this petition SPAM,I don't think.We all went in and signed awy.But when someone ask for money to help the kids all of a sudden it doesn't belong.Hooper,I don't think it is SPAM at all.If somenoe doesn't want to give to it,that is perfectly okay.But I think you did a good thing by putting it up here.Good causes need all the help they can get.

I bet if that money was going to help the kids or grandkids of the people who said it was Spam,that would change their point of veiw.Just my opinion.Take it for what it's worth: my opinion + $0.50 + a cup of coffee.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -