Ultrashine streak remover doesn't remove anything

Old 07-18-2008, 05:43 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Ultrashine streak remover doesn't remove anything

Below is a post a while back. I e-mailed this guy at ultrashine twice and no response. His streak remover didn't work at all. Just want everybody to know so they don't get taken like I did. The thing that pisses me off is he won't e-mail me back. Common courtesy goes a long way in my book. I'm out $80.00 on stuff that don't work. All I want is my money back.
If I was you I wouldn't buy anything from Ultrashine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4mula wrote:
Give Bill a call at Ultrashine, incredible stuff, he even managed to please one of the toughest critics with his wash. Every product is the best and easy.

http://www.ultrashine.org/

I just got off the phone with Bill and placed an order for some cleaner and wax.
Thanks for the tips guys
Old 07-18-2008, 06:15 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

sorry you got took vince. thanks for the heads up. good luck on getting your money back
Old 07-19-2008, 05:58 AM
sg1586
MASTER BUILDER

You should have gone with "Walmart black streak remover"
For the 80 bucks you spent you could clean your trailer and everybody else you know for 20 years!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2008, 05:03 PM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by sg1586
You should have gone with "Walmart black streak remover"
For the 80 bucks you spent you could clean your trailer and everybody else you know for 20 years!!!!!!!!!!
Believe it not I tried that too and it did OK. I thought this stuff from Ultrashine would do the job alot better but it didn't do as good as the Wall Mart black streak remover for 1/2 the cost. The $80.00 included some wax that doesn't work any better than what I've been using too.
Old 07-19-2008, 06:06 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Remover

Sounds like all it removes is money from your wallet. Hope you get some kind of refund.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:23 AM
nova72
JOURNEYMAN

Default streak remover

go to dollar store product is called awsome it works better than anything buck a bottle