ad number 1253415 69 charges is a scam be aware

Old 07-16-2008, 04:58 AM
disaster
SHOW GUEST

Default ad number 1253415 69 charges is a scam be aware

Coronet500 the user is trying to sell a 69 charger r/t but be aware this ad is a scam, he wants full western union pymt, he has no pictures of the car and says his camera is broke, he also says the car is in a container and will ship you the car. Dont send any money, he is about to be booted from this site.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:23 AM
chargerhemi
SHOW GUEST

Default scam artist coronet 500 user

Hi Chosenone, yes I know, the coronet500 user is a scam, I called him trying to get info on his charger and he told me the same thing, to send him western union full payment says iwll do it for 4500$ and he will include the shipping cost, People should be aware,
To all people looking at his ads, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM HE IS A SCAM ARTIST
Old 07-16-2008, 06:33 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Boys do I smell a RAT? LMFAO

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/73026

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/306033
Old 07-16-2008, 08:22 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Anyone who falls for an deal like that almost NEEDS to be scammed. :lol:
Old 07-16-2008, 10:06 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yep Tod, that deal has stinky all over it... I agree. It's like this: Hey I have something really rare for THOUSANDS less than anyone, just give me a call, I dont have a pic (because my cam is busted, it's in the "camera shop") & send some secured money (cash) where I can not be traced & flee.... I will send you the car in a container???? AHH, yea... I am all over that deal.
Old 07-19-2008, 08:43 AM
Oldewalnut
SENIOR BUILDER

Default scams

I'm pretty simple. Unless you've got an overabundance of cash that you just absolutely need to part with. If I can't see it, inspect it, why would ANYONE even consider such nonsense?

just my 2 pennies worth,
Old 07-21-2008, 04:05 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I guess it sounds so good... emotions get in the way just like that 36/24/36" blonde smiling at you... until you hear her name is "CARL"... then all the sudden.... BAMMM!! you just got punkd'.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:45 PM
coronet500
SHOW GUEST

Default DO NOT BELIEVE THE FAIRY TAIL

Thanks for the heads up, mopar1968!!! Actually I was the one who was being scammed by an out of the country fake buyer----- thechosenone is the scammer; not me!! Notice the New Membership, please take note of the 1st and 2 bogus reply comments!!!! $4,500?? That's a joke, I had nearly that in the new 4 speed setup alone...
This person/people are using 3 different member ID's, in their scam/threats.....

Please read the members who racingjunk should be looking out for....
I have Personal Message Proof showing they are liers, they don't....

thechosenone

THE TRUE Scammer, "thechosenone Changed his "NEW" user name and then started making threats, OH yeah he joined in July, 2008!!!. I'm not putting up with that bull shit, he can come at anytime, I fire straight also.
NEVER DID THAT GUY CALL ME, NEVER DID I ASK THAT GUY FOR MONEY, READ THE AD.. It clearly states if you can't come and inspect it in person; don't Call and DON'T Personal Message, all's that member did was Personal Message me..

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT BOTH BRAND NEW MEMBER(S), ARE THE ONLY "TO BE SCAMMED", members?????

Everything I've bought my whole life I worked hard and paid for, and IF I wanted a Mopar; I picked up the phone and called; then went to go get it. TIRE KICKERS, like thechosenone, who is less than a Month Old, like the Rumor Game Started.

PS, The car is sold, Yes it was real. Sorry to the fellow members who were caught off by the story line. All of my buddies are Cops; I don't fool around... WESTERN UNION, SHIPPING CONTAINER, BROKEN CAMERA???? Spoken truthfully from a Real Scammer, I never made that claim, nor would I have a Car sitting in a Shipping Container... Western Union Checks can be made online. This GUY was trying to get my VIN #, Photos, and sell the car elsewhere!! Point Blank..... Sending threats of having me killed for the price of a cup of coffee, by his crew; told me he was scamming all along.

Notice the join dates of chargerhemi, thechosenone, etc., all joined within a week??

Old 07-23-2008, 12:52 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Anyone who falls for an deal like that almost NEEDS to be scammed. :lol:
I agree this has scam written all over it, but then again there are people out there that will believe anything I guess, for those of you that do, beware.
Cp
Old 07-23-2008, 01:45 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

chargerhemi, thechosenone

Are the scammers,they just got caught with their pants down,the profile of one of these birds say their from Syracuse NY when their IP address

Of both of these fakers(or scammers)if you will, are from Toronto,Ontario Canada,

Racing Junk don't need people of this sort on here.

Now I am sure there will be more to this as Coronet500 has a little more to offer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -