Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Earn $997.00 Everytime Delievered to Your Bank Account!

Earn $997.00 Everytime Delievered to Your Bank Account!

I am a Radio Announcer and my cluster of Radio Stations sponsors various racing events in our community. During many discussions with my listeners a lot of concerns is that many of the fans of racing have financial situations that prohibit them from atttending some of the events. With the down economy and rising fuel costs it is sometimes a challenge to be a part of the events and the community that they love so well.
    Blessings Unlimited is a organization based on Christian values that helps people to earn $997.00 with their own home internet business. No meetings, no phone calls, no MLM, no gift-giving but most of all NO SCAM! Very very very simple to do! Many of the members earn $997.00 a day or 3 to $4000 a day and you can to! Log on to www.retiredrichdj.com and change your life! Take the free test drive yourself..And see for yourself!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Please SPAM somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by slowmotion
    lol...must have sent it same time as me.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    is it just me or have ya'll noticed some s(p)cam artist on rj lately? :!:

Re: Earn $997.00 Everytime Delievered to Your Bank Account!

Quote Originally Posted by promod1534
    I am a Radio Announcer and my cluster of Radio Stations sponsors various racing events in our community. During many discussions with my listeners a lot of concerns is that many of the fans of racing have financial situations that prohibit them from atttending some of the events. With the down economy and rising fuel costs it is sometimes a challenge to be a part of the events and the community that they love so well.
    Blessings Unlimited is a organization based on Christian values that helps people to earn $997.00 with their own home internet business. No meetings, no phone calls, no MLM, no gift-giving but most of all NO SCAM! Very very very simple to do! Many of the members earn $997.00 a day or 3 to $4000 a day and you can to! Log on to www.retiredrichdj.com and change your life! Take the free test drive yourself..And see for yourself!
    Un-frekin believable that you would bring this kind of BS/SPAM to a forum, like this, you may have been a member since 2006, but you only post 1 time to your benifit. Take your BS somewhere else, if i were a mod i would delete this post and ban your IPS forever.

Zip.

Re: Earn $997.00 Everytime Delievered to Your Bank Account!

Quote Originally Posted by zipper06
    Quote Originally Posted by promod1534
    Un-frekin believable that you would bring this kind of BS/SPAM to a forum, like this, you may have been a member since 2006, but you only post 1 time to your benifit. Take your BS somewhere else, if i were a mod i would delete this post and ban your IPS forever.

Zip.
    zipper lay'n the smacketh down!

Quote Originally Posted by Tod74
    Quote Originally Posted by slowmotion
    lol...must have sent it same time as me.
    Great minds think alike or something like that. :lol:

Dumb a$$

Yippppeeeeeeeee financial freedom at last!!!!!! The best part of it is I don't have to work to do it !!! Where do I sign up!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Dumb a$$

Quote Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
    Yippppeeeeeeeee financial freedom at last!!!!!! The best part of it is I don't have to work to do it !!! Where do I sign up!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HilaryClinton.com

11. Racing Junk