People not replying to messages an or offers.

Old 07-11-2008, 12:00 PM
dvanhorn
SHOW GUEST

Default People not replying to messages an or offers.

I have sent out several messages in response to peoples ads and recieved no reply. This is very rude and inconsiderate to people trying to do or make deals. If you don't care for what is being offered just reply that and not leave the person hanging. It is not asking to much to give a reply.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:10 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: People not replying to messages an or offers.

Originally Posted by dvanhorn
I have sent out several messages in response to peoples ads and recieved no reply. This is very rude and inconsiderate to people trying to do or make deals. If you don't care for what is being offered just reply that and not leave the person hanging. It is not asking to much to give a reply.
Not saying its right that they dont reply but 95% of the people have phone #'s on there ad
Old 07-11-2008, 12:20 PM
I972Nova
EXPERT BUILDER

off topic, but where you located vanhorn? My name is VanHorne... I reply to messages even when the offers seem ridiculous to me...
Old 07-11-2008, 12:32 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DragsterJosh
off topic, but where you located vanhorn? My name is VanHorne... I reply to messages even when the offers seem ridiculous to me...
This brings up another point about replying to stupid crazy offers,
I personally find myself sometimes not replying to a offer that is so far out in left field, but the thing I dont reply to is this, I put I will trade for a certain year and type of car and get several different messeges about different cars when the ad clearly says what I am looking for. I will not reply to them 90% of the time.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:37 PM
rsrsfishslayers
MASTER BUILDER

Check out my ad I will respond right away #1254592
CPT.RON :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-16-2008, 10:12 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yea... thats a tough one... if a guy low-balls me on the phone w/o seeing the car, I will hardly waste my breath to tell him "NO". At the same time, offers are hardly abundant at the moment. Sometimes it is the difference between a real buyer & a complete flake. I can see both opinions though.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:38 PM
dvanhorn
SHOW GUEST

What gets me is when they have know price listed they think we should know what they want. I answer all regardless, just to be curtious to the other person regardless the offer.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:27 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:x :x I have replied to ads wanting drag car's, or there are two wanted ads, on moparts wanting 67 thru 69 dart drag car, responded to them and no reply back, even if they don't want it they need to reply back to you.
Old 08-01-2008, 07:40 AM
dvanhorn
SHOW GUEST

That is what I'm talking about. Most people on here will give a reply some are just inconsiderate to others. :x :x :x
Old 09-01-2008, 06:28 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:evil: :evil: I have sent messages to 3 different people about their cars for sale or trade, has been 1 week since sending them, still no responce, what gives :?: :?:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -