ADS POSTED BY m109R (#213134)

Old 07-07-2008, 08:48 AM
ldanderson
SHOW GUEST

Default ADS POSTED BY m109R (#213134)

DO NOT do business with this person! We traded vehicles with him and his vehicle was not what he said. He told me there was nothing wrong with the motor and it would last us a long time. Well if you consider 20 miles a long time then guess it did. We now have to spend over $2000.00 to fix it..........Plus the man was 3 hours late meeting us! Then he said he would pay us for gas and NEVER did!

ALSO he has AD # 1253050 for some 1969 CAMARO SEATS saying he paid $2000.00 and will sell them for $1300.00 obo WELL let me tell you this HE DID NOT PAY $2000.00 we threw them in cause he said he was going to use them.......I wouldnt give him that for them at all! I didnt even pay $2000.00 for them!
Old 07-08-2008, 08:38 AM
dlanderson
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: PLEASE BEWARE OF ADS POSTED BY m109R (#213134)

DO NOT do business with this person! We traded vehicles with him and his vehicle was not what he said. He told me there was nothing wrong with the motor and it would last us a long time. Well if you consider 20 miles a long time then guess it did. We now have to spend over $2000.00 to fix it..........Plus the man was 3 hours late meeting us! Then he said he would pay us for gas and NEVER did! We have tried to talk to this gentleman and tried to work a deal with him to make this right but he wont answer to us or reply to our emails. The car we traded to this man was exactly what we said it was. My wife even called and made sure he understood what he was getting with ours cause she just couldnt believe he fully understood but he said he didnt care because he was going to redo the whole car back to original from scratch. When we met him he didnt even want to look at our car. All he wanted to do was unload his and load ours and get out......We told him we had a new starter ordered for ours but it was not in yet and when it did come we would send it to him. He told us to cancel it not to worry about it he had one. So we didnt worry about it. We have tried to call him and he will not answer and he will not respond to emails. I did tell him I was posting this. His name is Daniel (goes by Dan) He is from Mesa Arizona I do have the rest of his personal info if needed.....The ad number for his car that we have is 1225272 and the car we traded him the ad is 1237618 We were very honest with him about everything..........Also check out the ad info below if you have any questions about those seats please just ask we know more about them then he does....Thanks

Just an update we took the motor down to our guy to fix it and we discovered more he told us SEVERAL times that he built the motor his self. He listed on his ad that the crank was a cola crank and its not it is a scat crank. He said the rods were eagle rods not so they are also scat rods. We find more and more out everyday. For being the person that built this you would think he knows whats in it! So after several failed attempts to reach Dan or him to return our messages we have filed a civil suit against him. We felt we have tried everything on our end to work something out with him and this is the only choice we had left.....

ALSO he has AD # 1253050 for some 1969 CAMARO SEATS saying he paid $2000.00 and will sell them for $1300.00 obo WELL let me tell you this HE DID NOT PAY $2000.00 we threw them in cause he said he was going to use them.......I wouldnt give him that for them at all! I didnt even pay $2000.00 for them![/quote][/size]
Old 07-11-2008, 03:45 PM
dlanderson
SHOW GUEST

This is the response we got from Dan today on rj message center.

nice machine shop you have.took the car to the track last night for test and tune,got two passes out of it,then lost oil pressure,and now it got a rod knock.so bring on the law suit.

I will tell you this we drove that car more then 600 miles and DID NOT have a problem. It was a long block bought STRAIGHT from GM it was not a race motor or nothing it was a stock bottom end. There was nothing done to it by anyone else but GM.
We spoke with Dan one night right after the trade took place and he said he was pulling the motor out of the 69 camaro and putting in 512 twin turbo motor. He said he wasnt even going to run that motor because he also asked us if we knew anyone that wanted to buy the motor that was in the car when we traded him. Then we spoke to him one day a week ago and he said he hasnt done anything with it but pull it off the trailer and put it in his garage. He cant remember from day to day what he has told us.
WE TOLD HIM EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CAR THAT WE KNEW.

He didnt even look it over the day we traded........he didnt care to know anything about it!
Old 07-28-2008, 03:42 PM
r572
SHOW GUEST

so your telling me,you put 600 miles on the car,the car did not have tail lights or break lights no wiring harness,your own add describes the car needed to be wired to be street legal.you also did not drive the car,you said you had to get back to kansas,for your kids baseball game.I drove thirteen hours by myself,you had two drivers and only drove 10 hrs.you keep calling me ,two to three times a hour,because you got there first,and complained about the wait.you also said you drove the car for 30 minutes wich is hard to believe,the fuel cell only holds 4 gallons ,that a blown 496,wiyh two big holley carbs 4-5 miles per gallon at best.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:26 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:shock: :shock: WOW 600 mile's on 4 gallon's, hell i want one :? :?
Old 07-30-2008, 11:12 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I 2nd with mopar on that one... so, a BBC blown w/ big Holleys at 4 gallons & 600 miles... thats a deal. Can it run on Bio-diesel too?
Old 07-30-2008, 12:58 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: MOONSHINE :shock: :shock:
Old 11-24-2008, 05:55 PM
dlanderson
SHOW GUEST

The 600 miles he is talking about is on the car we had that he wanted......AND Daniel I said aprox. 30 mins. You knew this motor was bad thats why you loaded up and took out so fast....We didnt even have the car loaded and you were gone..................We called you twice. You kept calling us....You were late and yes we were getting tired of waiting. Dont give some pitty story about us having 2 drivers and you being by yourself........You chose not to bring someone.............Not our fault.......We met in the place you picked out at the time you said....You were 3 hours late..............We have all the receipts of what we had to do. You told me you built the motor and it was done right......But later on you said it was built by a professional race shop... You also described the parts in the motor and you were wrong on them........We have tried to come to an agreement with you on this and you choose not to so we will deal with it in court....................