need help with hilborn injection poblem

Old 07-05-2008, 10:26 AM
mike34
SHOW GUEST

Default need help with hilborn injection poblem

I have a sbc 355 with a 671 bds bower. msd ignition. :? I changed from carbs. to hilborn fuel injection. followed all intallations with all voltage coming from bat. and all grounds back to bat. I'm having a problem with car just shutting down with no warning, seems to be eletrical because it is like you hit the ingnition switch. car seems to run fine,idles ok. but don't know for sure. I havn't put final tune up and adjustment yet. been chasing this gremlin! any help would be appreciate. thanks
Old 07-22-2008, 06:08 PM
racroom
JOURNEYMAN

Default Hilborne

When does it cut off? Just sitting at idol? After a pass? I have a Hilbourne Injectionn System also and mine does it sometime after a full pass but I also have not done some final tuning either. You can call Ernie at Hilborne in California and he might can tell if it is in the tune up or not. Maybe this might help some. I had a hard time getting mine close to being right and with out the guys out there I would have sold it by now but oncce you get there you will like the system.
Ray