Sellers be honest Not like the one I just met

Old 06-30-2008, 01:03 AM
MisterJ
SHOW GUEST

Default Sellers be honest Not like the one I just met

This is not directed at the 99% of all sellers who are honest about what they are selling and don't misrepresent their cars. This is directed at the other 1%. An example would be this past weekend where I made a 300 mile (one way) trip to Morgantown, Ky, hauling a car on a trailer to trade with a person there who has several cars listed on this website. After talking with him and asking him a lot of questions about the car as it is listed as good running and driving car that can be driven anywhere. After arriving I found the cars brakes didnt work, the radiator had holes in it, exhaust was falling off and the door wouldn't open from the outside. These were questions I specially asked about brakes and cooling system. After I pointed out the radiator leaked he pointed out the places it was leaking, then within 5 minutes when I was talking about the radiator again, he said if he had known it leaked, he would have had it fixed. He had forgotten he just told and showed me where it leaked and had for a long time. He couldn't keep the story straight with me standing there. So after driving almost 600 miles round trip with the cost of fuel close to $250 for someone that misrepresents his cars was a little frustrating. So if you are going to look at cars in Morgantown, Ky by a guy named Joseph "NathanielGrant", then I would totally buyer be ware, the cars probably aren't what he says and is not truthful on what he tells you. So sellers that want to misrepresent what you sell, people drive a long ways on the hopes of honesty and at a high expense to have to turn around and go back after what they come to see is a scam. This one sure was and the seller was not honest at all on what he was selling.
Old 06-30-2008, 04:42 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

that 1% is the reason we have gun control
Old 06-30-2008, 05:03 AM
MisterJ
SHOW GUEST

Default I agree

Originally Posted by outlaw256
I would agree with that, Cant believe some people would lie like that and then knowing you were traveling that far and then lie again right to your face, Didn't he realize I am a redneck from the hills of Eastern Ky, :lol:
Old 06-30-2008, 08:19 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: I agree

Originally Posted by MisterJ
Originally Posted by outlaw256
I would agree with that, Cant believe some people would lie like that and then knowing you were traveling that far and then lie again right to your face, Didn't he realize I am a redneck from the hills of Eastern Ky, :lol:
BUT THEN ALOT OF THIS PEOPLE DO NOT CARE WETHER THEY LIE TO YOU OR NOT!!!!!!

IT IS A SORRY TIME !!!

LIVELY
Old 07-01-2008, 07:16 PM
real3fann
JOURNEYMAN

sounds like that guy sucks
Old 07-03-2008, 02:30 AM
MisterJ
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by real3fann
sounds like that guy sucks
And to beat it all, he has several ads on here for trucks and some other cars. I just hope no one else wastes a trip to see them, I guess the old saying is I am so busy I cant meet half way is a good way of saying I cant because the car wont
Old 07-04-2008, 04:29 AM
kustomizer
SHOW GUEST

Default not all rednecks

this guy for your info is not from eastern kentucky he is from central kentucky and do not think all of the people from eastern ky are rednecks we have some of the fastest bracket cars in the nation here within 200 miles we mtn parkway owingsville london dragway so dont put us in the redneck catagory of being lying and deceitful sometimes you might offend one of us rednecks
Old 07-04-2008, 05:35 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Rednecks in Kentucky!! No way!! I thought they were all hillbillys! :lol: :lol:
Just kidding dude, put your gun away!
Old 07-04-2008, 06:44 AM
MisterJ
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: not all rednecks

Originally Posted by kustomizer
this guy for your info is not from eastern kentucky he is from central kentucky and do not think all of the people from eastern ky are rednecks we have some of the fastest bracket cars in the nation here within 200 miles we mtn parkway owingsville london dragway so dont put us in the redneck catagory of being lying and deceitful sometimes you might offend one of us rednecks
Never fear and dont take offense. I must have said it wrong, I am a redneck from Eastern Ky also, and here a man is as good as his word. I have never had people from our part of the state ever mislead and lie like he did. He must not have realized who he was messing with by being from Central Ky and lieing to one of uss rednecks from here in the hills. We all stick together and you are right. We have some of the fastest and best cars in the country.
Old 07-04-2008, 06:49 AM
MisterJ
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Rednecks in Kentucky!! No way!! I thought they were all hillbillys! :lol: :lol:
Just kidding dude, put your gun away!
I think we are all a little bit of the same lol we dont mind being called, Rednecks, Hillbillies and of course to be politically correct, Appalachian Americans