pitprincess
CRAFTSMAN

Default Dewaine Hottinger readies for I-30

Hottinger readies for I-30 Speedway Friday night

AMP Series Release
(501) 847-6019
www.ampseries.com
June 24, 2008

Russellville, ARK— Dewaine Hottinger will be in tow to I-30 Speedway this Friday evening. The team’s plans are still in the works as to Saturday’s competition.

Hottinger will pilot the #65 GRT by Frye, Super Late Model on Friday night at the Speedway. Saturday plans are still unfolding. The Hottinger team currently sits 9th in the AMP Series point standings with 169.

Friday night at 7:30 pm, he will compete for $1250.00 to win.

GRT will provide the Pole Sitter award for the AMP Pole Sitter
Larry Shaw will provide the Hard Charger award for the AMP Hard Charger

I-30 Speedway’s Race Card for the weekend of events:

SUPR/AMP Late Models, Bumper to Bumper Super Stocks, Mini-Sprints, Horizon Mini-Sprints and Mini-Stocks. Gates open at 5:00 and races at 7:30. Adult admission $10 and kids 6 - 12 only $1 when accompanied by an adult. Pit passes are $25

SUPR/AMP Late Models, IMCA Modifieds, Bumper to Bumper Super Stocks, Mini-Sprints, and Horizon Mini-Sprints. Gates open at 5:00 and races at 7:30. Adult admission $15 and kids 6 - 12 only $2 when accompanied by an adult. Pit passes are $25. 2 day adult ticket is $20

To learn more about Dewaine Hottinger racing with the AMP Series during 2008, log on www.ampseries.com
To learn more about I-30 Speedway log on to www.i-30speedway.com
To learn more about SUPR logon to www.suprracing.com

AMP Series would like to thank our Marketing Partners and encourage all racer, fans and friends to visit with them during the 2008 race season.

AMP Series members/drivers that compete 80% during 2008 with paid membership will be able to have a chance of winning a 28 foot Lift Gate Stacker Trailer presented by Blue Ridge Trailers Inc of Canton, Texas. www.blueridgeliftgate.com

The “Official Graphics” of the AMP Series, www.racewrapz.com : Blue Ridge Trailers, Inc. www.blueridgeliftgate.com Team GRT, Larry Shaw Racing, Mike McNay DBA – SnapOn Tool’s, Smiley’s Racing Products, Hoosier Tire Southwest, Duralite Wheels, Wulff Pumps, Smith Towing, William Gould Racing, Race on Driving Experience, Kenny Morden Racing, Luvracin.com, Clampedup.com, Victory Lane Web Designs, Realracingusa.com, Smith Towing and Recovery of Minden, La, The Contingency Connection, Raceceivers.com, GRT by Catman, Race Replica Die Cast, Schoenfeld Headers