Terry Henson gears up for I-30 Speedway

Old 06-25-2008, 09:38 AM
pitprincess
CRAFTSMAN

Default Terry Henson gears up for I-30 Speedway

Terry Henson gears up for I-30 Speedway

June 24, 2008
North Little Rock, ARK— Terry Henson will be in tow to I-30 Speedway this Friday and Saturday night for a pair of series events.

Terry will pilot the #U2 Super Late Model this weekend in a pair of events at his home track of I-30 Speedway.

The teams last visit to the speedway: picked up fifth place in the heat race, later the team suffered from mechanical issues and was unable to compete in the main event.

Henson Motorsports team will be in Little Rock, Arkansas at I-30 Speedway. Friday night at 7:30 pm where he will compete for $1250.00 to win, and Saturday he will compete for $2500.00 to win.

GRT will provide the Pole Sitter award for the AMP Pole Sitter
Larry Shaw will provide the Hard Charger award for the AMP Hard Charger

I-30 Speedway’s Race Card for the weekend of events:

SUPR/AMP Late Models, Bumper to Bumper Super Stocks, Mini-Sprints, Horizon Mini-Sprints and Mini-Stocks. Gates open at 5:00 and races at 7:30. Adult admission $10 and kids 6 - 12 only $1 when accompanied by an adult. Pit passes are $25

SUPR/AMP Late Models, IMCA Modifieds, Bumper to Bumper Super Stocks, Mini-Sprints, and Horizon Mini-Sprints. Gates open at 5:00 and races at 7:30. Adult admission $15 and kids 6 - 12 only $2 when accompanied by an adult. Pit passes are $25. 2 day adult ticket is $20

To learn more about Terry Henson racing with the AMP Series during 2008, log on www.ampseries.com
To learn more about I-30 Speedway log on to www.i-30speedway.com

To learn more about SUPR logon to www.suprracing.com