Steve Reynolds in Alexander, Arkansas

Old 06-24-2008, 08:51 PM
jbannist
SHOW GUEST

Default Steve Reynolds in Alexander, Arkansas

If you deal with this guy, be careful. He is not a man of his word, and did not honor his part of our agreement. He owes me parts that he currently has for sale on this site. He was not honest about the condition or parts on the vehicle traded. I have traded with, and met alot of good people on this site, he is not one of them. Be careful.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:54 PM
jbannist
SHOW GUEST

Default Steve Reynolds in Alexander, Arkansas

His user name is Pitbull777.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:42 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I messaged him,lets see if he will come here and clear things up with you.

Please give any info you can on the deal and whats owed to you.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/12407...ess-steel.html
Old 06-25-2008, 05:54 AM
jbannist
SHOW GUEST

I'll be suprised if he answers you, he hasn't answered me yet. Not only is he a liar and a crook, but is also a coward. I paid someone to travel and make the trade. The set of headers he has for sale on this site, and some other parts were supposed to be sent with the truck I traded for. He "forgot" to send them, told me twice he would ship them to me, and now a few weeks later, has decided to sell them instead. He told me right after the trade he was happy with it, but now is trying to change our agreement after it was made. I hope no one else gets burned by this guy, be careful. He can not be trusted.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:41 AM
pitbull777
SHOW GUEST

Default jbannist of texas is a liar and a cheat

Originally Posted by jbannist
If you deal with this guy, be careful. He is not a man of his word, and did not honor his part of our agreement. He owes me parts that he currently has for sale on this site. He was not honest about the condition or parts on the vehicle traded. I have traded with, and met alot of good people on this site, he is not one of them. Be careful.
first of all this jay bannister is a liar,i dont appreciate this guy slandering me on this site.he has harassed me and bothered me for days about where his parts are.his buddy came up and made the trade for him,talk about a coward? his buddy called him and told him everything about the truck as he inspected it in my drive and told jay to make the good trade and then his buddy ran off and left the other parts and now he expects me to foot the shipping bill to ship the parts to him his buddy forgot.im simply not going to do it.i have told him to stop harrasing me and if the harrasement and slander from him on this site does not cease i will be forced to take action.now im done with this,case closed.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:09 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: jbannist of texas is a liar and a cheat

Originally Posted by pitbull777
first of all this jay bannister is a liar,i dont appreciate this guy slandering me on this site.he has harassed me and bothered me for days about where his parts are.his buddy came up and made the trade for him,talk about a coward? his buddy called him and told him everything about the truck as he inspected it in my drive and told jay to make the good trade and then his buddy ran off and left the other parts and now he expects me to foot the shipping bill to ship the parts to him his buddy forgot.im simply not going to do it.i have told him to stop harrasing me and if the harrasement and slander from him on this site does not cease i will be forced to take action.now im done with this,case closed.
If the parts that were left were his, as you admit, they why are you trying to sell them?
Old 06-25-2008, 07:14 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: jbannist of texas is a liar and a cheat

Originally Posted by pitbull777
I sell many, many parts (only a handful on RJ). I am having a difficult time in understanding why Jays buddy was responsible for retrieving the included parts from YOUR shop/garage. I would never let ANYONE leave without all the stuff they were supposed to receive, especially after driving a long distance. You knew what he was supposed to get, YOU should have been a responsible seller and be sure ALL of the parts were there before you closed the deal and let the man leave. By your own admission, he was supposed to have received the parts with the vehicle.

I also do not understand why Jay is a coward by having someone go get the vehicle. I do it quite often, if that makes me a coward and/or a cheat, then please, find me ONE person that will say I ever shafted them and I will square it up IMMEDIATELY.

This is not about the condition of the truck, Jays buddy inspected it and said go ahead with the deal, so that kinda falls back into the buddys lap. That has nothing to do with the parts not being delivered.

Now, having said that I want you to understand, this is just my opinion. I am not calling you a crook, thief or even a bad guy, but the deal isn't square and you should try to make it that way.

Cowboy up and send the parts to the guy or give him the CASH you expect to get for selling HIS parts.

I am not getting into a pissing contest with anyone, just stating my thoughts. So, if you wish to bash on me for giving my opinion, go ahead, you will get no response from me. 8)
Old 06-25-2008, 07:25 AM
jbannist
SHOW GUEST

I said I would pay for shipping of the parts. He said he was shipping them last Thursday and I would recieve them this week. I have emails to prove it. Now they are for sale here on this site. Whether my friend forgot the parts or not is not the issue, Steve Reynolds should have had the parts together for him like we agreed. Yes, I have been hounding him for my parts, and still don't have them. I just wanted what we agreed to. Please be careful when dealing with Steve Reynolds, he is not a man of his word. How does paying someone to make the trip make me a coward? Steve, please take action against me.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:27 PM
ss427nova
CRAFTSMAN

Besides,Pitbull, written word is not slander, it's libel.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:00 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

IT WAS HIS PARTS BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION!!!!! IF YOU DON'T SEND THEM THEN YOU ARE A NOT DOING YOUR PART !!!

IF YOU SELL HIS PARTS THAT WERE SUPPOSE TO GO WITH THIS DEAL[ BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION ]THEN I THINK THAT IS CONSIDERED THEFT AND FRAUD!!!

I THINK YOU HUNG YOURSELF ON THIS DEAL AND JUST NEED TO SQUARE UP THIS DEAL AND GET IT DONE ops: ops: ops:

LIVELY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -