Thread: maybe a scamer

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

maybe a scamer

I undersigned JEAN PAUL FILLON residing in ivory coast, I come by this email to take an interest in your advertisement of which I will like that you forward me some additional photographs and a copy of the vehicule license if possible just to reassure me that you are the owner of the vehicule.
    The payment I choose the wire transfer and the recovery of the vehicule will be done after your confirmation of good reception of the funds on your account.
    Yours sincerely.

M. FILLON
    phone:00225 669 559 10

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    One of the oldest scams going.

What exactly is the scam? just curious...is it just a way to get your name or what? How do they benefit?

They want bank wire transfer. They end up with your account info to deposit direct. Then next thing you know, you don't have any money. They get personal info thu your bank and then bye, bye identity.

SP.... scammers suck!!!

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    yep yep. just send that info to me. i will take care of it.STEAL YOUR NAME .ALL YOUR MONEY,AND TAKE OUT A BUNCH OF CREDIT CARDS IN YOUR NAME. :lol: trust me i am your freind.. ha ha ha just kidding,stay away from these type of E-MAILS..AND MOST OF ALL DO NOT EVEN REPLY..TO THEM..