ATK HP ENGINES **Needs Engine Builders & Dyno Techs**

Old 06-06-2008, 09:00 AM
Notalent
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default ATK HP ENGINES **Needs Engine Builders & Dyno Techs**

Not sure if this is the right area or acceptable, but.....

ATK/VEGE is North America's largest private label remanufacturer of Automotive engines. We have locations throughout the USA, Mexico, and Canada and are continuing to grow through world class Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Distribution. Our High performance Division is growing at 75%(annualized revenue) and offers the right candidates ground floor opportunity to join a young, agressive, entrepreneurial team of "Gearheads".

ATK/VEGE has recently formed a Motorsports Division in both Desert and Drag Racing. Our drag truck was built and profiled recently on Spike TV in the "Trucks" series. Visit our website at www.high-performance-engines.com.

ATK /VEGE is seeking an experienced engine builder with past experience in a performnace based program to join our team. knowledge of boring, honing and assembly operations required. ASE-A1 Certification a must. This position is located in the Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas area. If you have the necessary qualifications, a positive attude, desire to succeed, likes to have fun, and likes to race, then do just that, race in your responce to this add and lets hear from you!

Monster Link:
http://jobview.monster.com/GetJob.as...a00&pg=1&seq=3
Old 06-06-2008, 09:06 AM
vincef
JUNIOR BUILDER

In my best judgement I would say to keep this crap off here - its a form of SPAM.... if we wanted a diff job we would look for one - thanks.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:49 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Just bought an engine from them. A very mild 454 for my altered. Dropped it in and haven't got to run it yet.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:42 AM
Notalent
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by vincef
In my best judgement I would say to keep this crap off here - its a form of SPAM.... if we wanted a diff job we would look for one - thanks.
Hey, its relative...you learn alot in the process... Just trying to help out people who are in the need of a great career...lots of companys laying off big time...including GM if you havent heard....DOH!
Old 06-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Notalent
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by slowmotion
Just bought an engine from them. A very mild 454 for my altered. Dropped it in and haven't got to run it yet.
Dennis?
Old 06-06-2008, 02:29 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Notalent
Dennis?
Yep
Old 06-09-2008, 05:58 AM
Notalent
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Dennis?
Yep
Haha...Good running into you. So whats the delay, why is the motor not in?

Brandon 8)
Old 06-09-2008, 07:40 AM
OneBadGMC
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ATK HP ENGINES **Needs Engine Builders & Dyno Techs*

Not sure if this is the right area or acceptable, but.....

ATK/VEGE is North America's largest private label remanufacturer of Automotive engines. We have locations throughout the USA, Mexico, and Canada and are continuing to grow through world class Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Distribution. Our High performance Division is growing at 75%(annualized revenue) and offers the right candidates ground floor opportunity to join a young, agressive, entrepreneurial team of "Gearheads".

ATK/VEGE has recently formed a Motorsports Division in both Desert and Drag Racing. Our drag truck was built and profiled recently on Spike TV in the "Trucks" series. Visit our website at www.high-performance-engines.com.

ATK /VEGE is seeking an experienced engine builder with past experience in a performnace based program to join our team. knowledge of boring, honing and assembly operations required. ASE-A1 Certification a must. This position is located in the Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas area. If you have the necessary qualifications, a positive attude, desire to succeed, likes to have fun, and likes to race, then do just that, race in your responce to this add and lets hear from you!
That was your slow ass truck motor? LOL
Old 06-09-2008, 03:38 PM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400

Not to be a smart alec sir, but what you are asking for in this ad pretty much eliminates anyone in the DFW area that is worth a crap.

ASE-A1 Certification a must
I know most of the good and some maybe not so good builders here and Nobody gives a spit about certification programs. We actually consider it a joke. Yes' you will find several who do have the certifictions you are asking for if you stick an ad in the Dallas Morning News or the Ft Worth Star Telegram. Don't expect good race motors from them though.

Ed
Old 06-09-2008, 03:58 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

gee if the company is asking for clowns (i.e.), let him get clowns,
you should just wish him good luck, and if the guys at joe's racing
garage are'nt certified thats what they choose, techs that are
certified will have more opportunities coming their way. and if we
want a non-certified guy to build a race motor thats our choice,
but let him run his ad, it might employ someone and thats good.
if it does not purtain to your career, well good luck :shock:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -