HOW MANY PEAPLE R ACTUALLY SELLING???????

Old 06-04-2008, 06:20 AM
mikkey
APPRENTICE

Default HOW MANY PEAPLE R ACTUALLY SELLING???????

I see alot of adds every day??but how many peaple r actually selling?? :? :? :? R all scammer's makeing this bad 4 everyone, my prices R set to move not to make a killing or to ripp anyone off, does one bad egg make it bad for all, have alot of inquirers, but peaple say I've heard alot of bad things, now come on is it just me or is everyone haveing a bad time because of ressetion or hard times, I find this hard to beleive the car hobby has always stade strong cause if peaple see a good deal they assually buy?????Have A Good Day Mike, May have to do the E_Bay thing but haite to leave this site have met alot of good peaple here and stay in touch with most.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:38 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Selling?

Mike,
Alls that i can Say about this Subject?
Selling for Me has Completely STOPPED,not a Slow Down!STOPPED!!!
You said that you get Inquires,thats better than Nothing!My Phone dont even Ring all All,with not even a email?
So,is there something WRONG??If you think Not?I THINK SO..............!
Gasoline 4.15 a Gallon.Whats Next?Wait...........I dont want that ANSWER?
GOOD LUCK
Later
G 8)
Old 06-04-2008, 09:11 AM
mikkey
APPRENTICE

Default selling

I beleive you are right! it's a shame to see things come to this. I even watch e_bay and I see good motor deals that know won even bidds on it's a shame, the Govt. has no idea on the triccle down that they r putting on us small guy's struggling to make it. thank you others perspectives help eas the pain.Have A Good Day Mike :? :? :? :? :?
Old 06-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Sox
CRAFTSMAN

I have been looking for a good car for a while.I have some money to spend but seems everyone is asking to much or I get the runround.Also seems nobody wants to help with delivery. I have posted on numerous boards with no luck.So I somewhat beg to differ. Maybe it works the other way to people need money so they ask more for their cars.Just my 2 cents...
Old 06-04-2008, 04:12 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YEAS--A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO I WAS TRYING TO BUY A NARROWED 9 " OFF EBAY---THE PRICE WAS FAIR--THE PROBLEM WAS I COULD NOT GET INFO I NEEDED ON THIS ITEM[3 ??? AND GET THREE SMARTALLECK ANSWERS BACK]--PLUS I WANTED THE SELLER TO TRAVEL ONE HOUR TOWARD MY LOCATION AND I WOULD GO THE OTHER 2 HOURS[NO WAY AT ALL]---IF YOU WANT TO SELL--GIVE THE INFO NEEDED IN ADD OR ANSWER LOTS OF ?? /PRICE IT RIGHT/ AND LAST YOU MIGHT TRY TO WORK ON PARTIAL DELIVERY[ BY THE WAY I DID OFFER TO PAY SOME FOR HIS TIME :shock: ]

THE ECONOMY SUCKS RIGHT NOW BUT ALOT OF CARS AND PARTS ARE BEING SOLD OR TRADED :? :?

LIVELY
Old 06-04-2008, 06:26 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ?

Originally Posted by Sox
I have been looking for a good car for a while.I have some money to spend but seems everyone is asking to much or I get the runround.Also seems nobody wants to help with delivery. I have posted on numerous boards with no luck.So I somewhat beg to differ. Maybe it works the other way to people need money so they ask more for their cars.Just my 2 cents...
Here 1 of My Ads# 1200283.If that Car is Overpriced,I'LL EAT IT!
Later
G 8)
Old 06-04-2008, 07:22 PM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

I just bought a MW Aluminum third member form Tony Christian on here. All went just fine, it was in fair shape for a fair price. :?
Old 06-05-2008, 08:34 AM
jmech
JOURNEYMAN

Sold my car here in a week. Buyer was very pleased with the car and said it was exactly what he expected and a bit more. A week later i baught a car off this cite. It wasn't what i hoped for but the price was right. I love RJ and everyone i've delt with has been great.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:55 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: ?

Originally Posted by bbchevy
Originally Posted by Sox
Here 1 of My Ads# 1200283.If that Car is Overpriced,I'LL EAT IT!
Later
G 8)
I looked at that car a couple of day's ago and thought that was cheap for the car if someone is looking for a funny that would be the way to go i thought sound's cheap enough to me but thats just my opinion of course but you sure could not come close to putting anything together for that kind of money.

good luck with your car I'm sure it will sell just need a funny car guy.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:54 AM
mikkey
APPRENTICE

Default Who's selling???

Sox, narrow it down what type of vehichle R U looking 4, Mike, I see alot of good deals????? :? :? :? :? :?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -