Motor City Nationals Are Back!!

Old 05-21-2008, 05:01 PM
MilanDragway
MASTER BUILDER

Default Motor City Nationals Are Back!!

Motor City Nationals at Milan Dragway - May 23-25, 2008

After the closest points battle in IHRA history all the pros are back for the Motor City Nationals in top notch condition ready to claim their stake on the drag strip. Fans will witness and experience 8,000 horsepower nitro machines barreling down the track at speeds in excess of 300 miles per hour as some of the world’s fastest drivers push themselves to the extreme. See who can reclaim the Pro Nitro championship classes, including newcomer and current point’s leader Spencer Massey, Bruce Litton, Dale Creasy JR, and Jack Wyatt, as they do whatever it takes to win the top spot alongside over 400 competitors. For the first time ever, Motor City Nationals will be hosting the cast and crew form CMT’s hit show Trick My Truck! Meet CMT’s own Kelvin Locklear and Rob Richardson and Trick My Trucks Honor Roll and Rawhide. In addition to having the chance to meet the cast and crew, fans will also be able to see Honor Roll and Rawhide duke it out on the quarter mile. Get your tickets now it’s an event you won’t want to miss. Tickets can be purchased online at www.milandragway.com or by calling 734-439-7368. Reserved seats are limited on Saturday and sell out quickly get yours now!