Thread: Alan Pope transmissions

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

Alan Pope transmissions

Anyone here have any dealings with him??? Would like to here pos or neg or anything........Thanks

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    have not dealt with him but have dealt with neal chance transmissions
    and that guy is a genius at trans, good luck 8)

We have bought several gear sets from him and some other trans. parts from him and I just sent him my converter to fix a crack in the weld. While he had it I had him cut it open and check it out and also make it spragless. I thought he was very helpful and did a very good job and was reasonable. I sent it to him on friday, he got it monday and I had it back Wednesday.

Steve

transmission

the best racing transmission out there is "NEAL RACING TRANSMISSIONS" they are not related to neal chance convertors allthough they are the largest distributers for neal chance converters.go on the internet and look up "NEAL RACING TRANSMISSIONS" if you dont believe me just call neal chance convertors and ask who they recomend for a racing transmission.

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    i've gotten all my trans parts and cases from SLOAN'S RACING TRANSMISSIONS in ill. good man to deal with, treats you like a human being, and prices are best to find.

HAS ANYONE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GUY?

Quote Originally Posted by 3dracing
    We have bought several gear sets from him and some other trans. parts from him and I just sent him my converter to fix a crack in the weld. While he had it I had him cut it open and check it out and also make it spragless. I thought he was very helpful and did a very good job and was reasonable. I sent it to him on friday, he got it monday and I had it back Wednesday.

Steve
    I haven't and have bought several things from him. Super nice guy.

Steve

alan pope

Myself and several friends have used alan to freshen up a few torque converters. Alan did exactly what he said he was going to do worked fast and delivered on time. I personally think he is a good guy to do buisness with.

Junior Member APPRENTICE

APP products

Allan had rebuilt a couple of torque converters for me and Im very happy with the results quick turnaround and no bs I'll use him again NO complaints

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Ive asked questions of them and he's always answered them fairly and timely. David.