Do not buy from Darell Wallace aka Allgmmann from Ga

Old 05-08-2008, 09:43 AM
nova2206
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Do not buy from Darell Wallace aka Allgmmann from Ga

I bought what I thought was a ready to run tube chassis roller and boy did I take one..Everything look great from what you could see there but when we started putting it together it was a nightmare..I had to cut the cage out completely and replace it, I had to rebuild the front end due to everything being wore or broken, and now I had to replace every single peice of the reae suspenion due to everythin being bent and badly welded, very unsafe..The only thing I havn't had to fix is the body but I havn't got that far yet..I sold my race car on hear and they got exactly what I said and were very pleased, I bought a 6500 dollar roller and have spent another 3500 and still don't have it finished...Let this be a lesson, don't buy anything if you aren't real sure about it because a man's word is useless on here..This guy won't return messages or anything,he's knows he rapped me so I will go out of my way to let everybody know if I have to repost every day, his cars are junkyard dogs so watch it!!!
Old 05-08-2008, 12:17 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

ad#
Old 05-08-2008, 04:43 PM
nova2206
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

ad # 1094112, he has a couple others for sale so be careful
Old 05-11-2008, 03:44 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

did you personally inspect before buying ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-11-2008, 05:43 PM
nova2206
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Yes but you can't see that the cage was crap or that the chassis was bent or that both front and back suspension was busted or that the rear end was junk...