Thread: Where should I store my truck/trailer??

Where should I store my truck/trailer??

Hi I am getting a dragcar but I live in a townhome. In my complex we cannot have trailers sitting out. The drag car along with the wife's car would be in my garage. I was wondering where you guys store your truck and trailer or where you recommend I store mine. I can't move just in case someone were to recommend that. Any ideas or suggestions? I would like to store the truck/trailer nearby so that I could access it easily for taking the car out. Anyone else ever had this dilemma or could you give me some ideas or possibly help? I'd appreciate it. I'm near Chicago.

thanks

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I've seen them at storage facilities. You know the ones with the long buildings with all the garage doors. Alot of those places rent outdoor space for vehicles too, such as trucks, trailers, motorhomes and boats.

Places like this-
    http://www.publicstorage.com/local/c...d=287190&oid=5

Quote Originally Posted by slowmotion
    I've seen them at storage facilities. You know the ones with the long buildings with all the garage doors. Alot of those places rent outdoor space for vehicles too, such as trucks, trailers, motorhomes and boats.

Places like this-
    http://www.publicstorage.com/local/c...d=287190&oid=5
    Ok, I could check one of these places out. I just worry about something getting stolen from one of those places ya know.

anyone else have any suggestions?

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    *Would be a thought to Maybe find a good frind that you could store it at and take care of him for doing it.