Just About There

Old 04-16-2008, 08:52 AM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Just About There

Hey Guys
Its been a while since I posted on here but I have been busy trying to get the car ready for Pinks All Out in Commerce on May 10th. I am going to Brians (bjuice) part of the woods to get my headers made. I wanted to Thank everyone for the advice and inputs on getting this car ready. It will be the first time I have driven a tube chassis car and this short of wheel base so it should be pretty fun. Again Thanks for all the help.

Chris
Old 04-16-2008, 01:33 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Well,I haven't helped any,being that I don't have a clue,but I am happy that you got your car where you want it.Congrats and have fun!!!
Old 04-16-2008, 03:07 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Re: Just About There

Originally Posted by bowtie4542001
Hey Guys
Its been a while since I posted on here but I have been busy trying to get the car ready for Pinks All Out in Commerce on May 10th. I am going to Brians (bjuice) part of the woods to get my headers made. I wanted to Thank everyone for the advice and inputs on getting this car ready. It will be the first time I have driven a tube chassis car and this short of wheel base so it should be pretty fun. Again Thanks for all the help.

Chris
good luck on pinks all out;;hope you get pick for the money runs;
Old 04-16-2008, 03:14 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Good luck Cris..Craig will do ya right..he and i have been friends for quite a few years...when you called him did you tell him i gave you his #

call me when you get up here Tuesday..i got something lined up i need to be doing Tuesday but if it rains...i will try to come over and take you to lunch or something..

are you meeting Craig at his shop ( West end) or ya going to meet him at (JP Racing) ?

below is a Vid of Craig i took on the final heads up round of the 10.5 extreme outlaw race he won this past November at Shadyside..

Craig was in tower lane

good luck

Brian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLGzfgQOLGI

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 04-17-2008, 02:11 AM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by bjuice
Good luck Cris..Craig will do ya right..he and i have been friends for quite a few years...when you called him did you tell him i gave you his #

call me when you get up here Tuesday..i got something lined up i need to be doing Tuesday but if it rains...i will try to come over and take you to lunch or something..

are you meeting Craig at his shop ( West end) or ya going to meet him at (JP Racing) ?

below is a Vid of Craig i took on the final heads up round of the 10.5 extreme outlaw race he won this past November at Shadyside..

Craig was in tower lane

good luck

Brian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLGzfgQOLGI
Hey Brian,
I am supposed to meet Craig I guess at his shop (exit 35). I did tell him that you told me about him and he laughed and said "I know ol Brian", then I started telling him about the Vega and Kenny and he knows the car and Kenny very well. I tell you, its a small world. Hope to see ya Tuesday.
Take Care
Chris
Old 04-17-2008, 07:25 AM
sc3314
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Chris

Hi Chris,

GOOD LUCK at Pinks, have a safe trip! Bring home the $$$$$ Hope you have had the time to practice with the tree.

Dave
Old 04-17-2008, 09:43 AM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: Chris

Originally Posted by drz1972ss
Hi Chris,

GOOD LUCK at Pinks, have a safe trip! Bring home the $$$$$ Hope you have had the time to practice with the tree.

Dave
Yeah, I have a Pratice Tree at the house, I am going to try and take the car out in 3 weeks for test and tune. I have to work the next two weekends . Thanks for wishing me luck. I will keep yall informed. If I don't get on the show, hopefully I will get on the outtakes.

Chris
Old 04-24-2008, 04:00 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Hey Chris, Good luck to ya man...Keep us posted...I been laying low but still come and keep tabs on happenings
Old 04-25-2008, 02:27 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Just an update. I took the Vega up to SC Tuesday to have the headers welded up. Met up with Brian (bjuice) and finally got to see the Vette in person. (Pictures Do Not Do It Justice). Once I had the headers done, I called Brian up and he met me in town and took me and my daughter to his house. His wife grilled out some chicken while Brian and I got the ol Vega running. It has been a long what but it was worth it. Now all I have is some finishing touches and I will be ready. Appreciate the South Carolina hospitality.

Chris