OLDS48 TAKES HIS DRAGSTER FOR A TEST RUN AROUND THE BLOCK

Old 04-13-2008, 09:26 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default OLDS48 TAKES HIS DRAGSTER FOR A TEST RUN AROUND THE BLOCK

:lol: Everyone has seen this but it's my favorite commercial ever and I just saw it on youtube.The first time I saw this on television I laughed til my side hurt. I wonder if his helmet is snell approved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpL2YEcZctM
Old 04-13-2008, 11:57 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

THAT DID LOOK LIKE ERIC!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 04-13-2008, 01:34 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

That'll be my first pass in my altered.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:05 PM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 04-21-2008, 01:09 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

:shock: I got to start paying better attention!!Ya'll ribbing me and I don't even know it.I think he's wearing a hockey helmet,maybe??That is a good ad,I forgot all about it :lol: Wouldn't be too hard to get a set of brake lights and signals working??...hmm...I'd look good driving my digger to church on Sunday :lol:
Old 04-21-2008, 04:55 PM
NorthMotorSports
MASTER BUILDER

Lol thats somethin id do lol ive done with the mods before and got a major ass fine when I pulled on K7 lol o well
Old 04-21-2008, 05:06 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by olds48
:shock: I got to start paying better attention!!Ya'll ribbing me and I don't even know it.I think he's wearing a hockey helmet,maybe??That is a good ad,I forgot all about it :lol: Wouldn't be too hard to get a set of brake lights and signals working??...hmm...I'd look good driving my digger to church on Sunday :lol:
I ONLY used your name cause I knew you had one of those.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:46 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

It's all good.We (me and my buddy next door)actually drive our "race" cars on the street alot around here.We're kinda out in the country and the people who are here to hear it,generally like it I don't think I could ever get the rail out the driveway(1/2 mile dirt and gravel)to drive it,but the Olds comes out a few times a month.We have been known to make the 10 minute trip to the highway just to cross it and get gas.33x16 slix,open headers with 4" turnouts and 5.86 gears make for a super fun ride on a Sunday afternoon.Plus the the girls in the trailer park get all turned on when we drive by in the hotrods,asking for rides and all Gotta be good neighbors :shock: ops:
Old 04-23-2008, 03:39 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

I live the redneck dream, a double wide on my own lot with a redwood deck!
Old 04-23-2008, 04:31 PM
v8Fiero
MASTER BUILDER

lol

hey oldsy, you should get a Fiero, youll be upgrading to a rear engine dragster :lol:..... you can even put a big block in the back of them! :shock: nothin better for getting the trailer queens then having a v8fiero, they all look at you b/c of loud pipes then you pop a wheelie over a full opened beer can and stop before the back tire tips it over... that there is guarenteed double-wide action! :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -