ART CLINE (CLINE1) & JASON TEAL (JT219) SCUM

Old 04-11-2008, 08:13 PM
robbyk
SHOW GUEST

Default ART CLINE (CLINE1) & JASON TEAL (JT219) SCUM

I sent a money order to Art Cline for a converter and never recieved it. He confirmed recieving the money oredr on 3-8-08. I have tried to contact him and have left him messages with no response. His ad # 1134071 His contact info;

ART CLINE
RR1 BOX 197
BREMEN, OHIO 43107
(614) 557-9103

I also sent a money oredr to Jason Teal for a electric water pump and never recieved it. He confirmed recieving the money order on 3-8-08 as well. I tried contact him numerous imes with no reply as well. His ad #1136063 His contact info;

JASON TEAL
36 RIVERVIEW AVE
PISCAPAWAY, NJ 08854
(732) 668-1263
Old 05-06-2008, 07:05 PM
shortfuse
SHOW GUEST

just to let you know i always use us postal money orders if he screws you it is mail fraud . the post office will back you up . be sure to get as much info from the seller work phone ect . also post on the form good and bad on your sale or purchase.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:34 AM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

Use pay pal or COD. If you use pay pal then have a set date for when you will receive a tracking number. Pay the daybefore and if you do not get the tracking number the next day file a complaint with pay pal to hold the funds. No more lost money. You can always release the money and it does not cost anymore to do that.

Kids it's high time we take back the control over these low life bottom feeders who are stealing our hard earned cash. Don't just hand it over, make a deal and if they can not meet it then you did not miss out. It's only a great or good deal if you get the parts you pay for.

If I buy something and the person says I will mail it out the next day and I do not get a tracking number then it's hold the cash please. Some people do not like dealing with me and I say well that's how I buy and sell.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:40 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

You do not have to even use a postal money order for it to be mail fraud. Any time you use the mail as a means to defraud someone of money or goods it is mail fraud. It doesn't matter if you got the money order from the post office or a local convenience store.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:23 AM
poppaj
APPRENTICE

Default rip offs

Sorry to hear that!!!! what sum!!!! :shock:

poppaj