joe s

Old 03-28-2008, 03:33 PM
jrocs421
SHOW GUEST

Default joe s

goes by joby21784, his name is joe sennett from sykesville md, i sent a postal money order beginning of march around mar. 2nd, for an ati 5000 stall torque converter.. i have emailed him and have actually talked to him several times and its the same bs. i'll send it tomorrow, i sent it out and it came back twice, buttt he never got in contact with me to say it came back to him, i always have to contact him, I think about taking a ride to sykesville md then i ask myself is it worth it.(knowing me). I talked to him last thurs, he told me he would send it out fri, i still haven't seen or heard anything. Now i have to race sunday and had to buy another one and no longer need or wants his. So if anyone know's joe or joe if you read this you claim your an honest guy i'm asking with respect just send me my money back asap :x
Old 03-30-2008, 07:43 AM
poppaj
APPRENTICE

Default crook

He needs to send your cash back ASAP....That's a bunch of bull..Keep bugging him...Hope it all works out..poppaj
Old 04-04-2008, 06:19 AM
phr
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Want someone to pick it up for you?

If you arrange it, I will go get it.