Thread: Great way to save money on Fuel- Racing industry endorses

Great way to save money on Fuel- Racing industry endorses

It's a mineral oil base product you pour right into your fuel (and oil--oil changes at 15,000 with it) and it saves on fill ups- The NASCAR is using it, the Military, Celebs like Paula Abdul...Check siggy for link ("Thumb 9" Indy Car unveiled in October 2007 endorsing ETHOS)
    My husband and I used it this past week, for the first time--we noticed a huge difference this weekend when traveling, to our amazement really. So we're trying to get the word out and save everyone we know of, money.
    I have many links with lots of helpful info if anyone's interested. I can put you in touch with the director as well.
    Gas and Fuel Prices are thru the roof-maybe this will help alleviate some of the pain at the pump.

Gary Sallee and the famous Unsers speak about their use of ETHOS
    http://dwp.bigplanet.com/greenamerica/unservideo/

Al Unser, Jr. III to be driving ETHOS "21" car--Viewing schedule as well
    http://forearthonline.com/indy08/

Other uses for ETHOS are around the house: Lawn mowers, weed wackers; anything with a combustion engine

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Whats a siggy?

Short for "Signature"-- I'm also a member of WAHM.com (Work at Home Moms) and guess I picked it up there
    I usually do say signature- haha

Quote Originally Posted by suicidebomb
    Whats a siggy?