DON'T FALL FOR THIS RJ BOOT THIS GUY

Old 03-25-2008, 02:28 AM
bigtoyz454
APPRENTICE

Default DON'T FALL FOR THIS RJ BOOT THIS GUY

Subject: I WANT TO BUY YOUR ITEM

I am interested in the immediate purchase of your item and will be make payment via cashier check/money order, my private shipping company will handle the shipping, but before payment will be made i need to be sure of who i am dealing with if you are going to be honest and sincere throughout the transaction. A certified cashiers check is cash-able the same day,there is going to be an excess fund on the check ,the excess fund is meant for the private shipping company who will come to your place for pick up of the item, so shipping is not a problem,will you be able to transfer the excess fund to the shipping company the same day you receive the check?. check would be sent to you so when you get payment you can easily cash it at any cashing point near you or deposit in your bank. You'll be sending excess fund to my shipper , which would be meant for shipping arrangement.if you agree, signify your interest by forwarding to me your Final Asking Price,kindly response to this email address direct to [email protected] Full Name and Address so that the payment can mail out today
Old 03-25-2008, 03:56 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

that is one of the oldest scams in the book...I wonder where these tools come from anyway... :lol: