Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enclosed trl question?

Member JUNIOR BUILDER

Enclosed trl question?

Vintage outlaw trl's?? Who makes them? Are they well built? Will they do well as far as resale? Better choice---HAULMARK OR PACE? Thanks for any in-put on this trl.

Thanks,Bill

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    Nobody?

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    vintage,middle the road trailer, hallmark,same dont like the way paint holds up, I liked the PACE, theyve had trouble with cracked corners,and outside siding problems. Much had been written about PACE's problems I hope they did something about them!!!! Im holding out for awhile to see what happens, and changes, I almost bought a pace, Im in the wait and see mode!!!!!!!!!! David.

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    Thanks, I looked at a pace here locally and we have had some heavy rain and it had a big old wet spot in it.. I like the pace as well but the haulmark has been around for a long time as well. I sold a 28ft american hauler a few months ago and to be honest it was a very soild trl and never leaked!! I've been looking at the VINTAGE OUTLAW which really looks like a sharp trl but name brand will always have good resale.

Thanks,Bill

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    i had a forrest river it was a super trailer.
    HOLY [email protected]* WHATS BROKE NOW

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I gotta a 1995 Haulmark 26ft. hasn't leaked inside yet but rear door sealers rotted and let it ruin the drop down door wood, my fault for not paying attention. In my opinion the Haulmark is one of the best.

JMO

Zip.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    I'm with ZIP on this. I've got a 32 ft Haulmark and had no problems.
    Not as nice as the Pace but I'm happy with it so far :wink:

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    So far the haulmark has the most votes..

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Haulmark for the money

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Quote Originally Posted by zipper06
    I gotta a 1995 Haulmark 26ft. hasn't leaked inside yet but rear door sealers rotted and let it ruin the drop down door wood, my fault for not paying attention. In my opinion the Haulmark is one of the best.

JMO

Zip.
    I did not buy mine new, i bought it in 1999, for $5,000.00 it had cabinets installed in front all across front and sides upper and lower, plus vynil tile on the floor. It was also had 110 floresences light inside and outside quarts lights. It won't fit a golf cart due the cabinets installed both sides in front, but a 4 wheeler does fit just fine. I wouldn't sell it today for what i payed 9 yrs. ago for it. I have since installed a gererator box on front and a 5500 watt generator that powers up everthing i want to run from the plugins that are installed.
    Bottom line i could not be better pleased with any brand.

JMO

Zip.